The Shiseido Group

The Shiseido Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Typical day at work included managing the day to day finance and operational aspects of the business.

Fast growth aspiration needed additional back office support to support sales and supply chain.

Business felt like a start- up although in reality it is backed by large corporate
Pros
free cosmetics
Cons
lack of strategy
Shisiedo is an amazing company with lots of internal and external growth. Being Counter manager I had so much freedom with what and how I wanted the counter to be presented and represented. Building cliental was a little bit of a struggle but that was due to the location and the department store the counter was in.

The management are extremely lovely and are always there to help when needed. Training was intensive but you learn so much, not just products but also in massaging and communicating in luxury retail cosmetics.

I have nothing bad to say about the company or my time there as it was a beautiful company. It was extremely upsetting when they made the decision to completely remove themselves from the Australian market.
A lot of back-stabbers, very bad TOXIC environment of women only - wouldn't recommend applying, unless you want a job that's supposed to be a 9-5 but is more of an 8-7 plus working at home and no one appreciates your hard work.
Pros
Free makeup, nice office
Cons
Long hours, no gratitude, no appreciation for hard work, toxic environment
Worked here and was made to feel very welcome by all staff I met except for the head of Finance. Good working atmosphere and benefits. Staff supported really well by management.
Pros
Just a really nice, well supported place to work
Cons
None really
La empresa ofrecía muchos beneficios sobre todo para las promociones de puestos.
Pros
uniforme, paquetes de productos gratuitos
Cons
ninguna
Shiseido is a cosmetics company and the head office located in Japan. It was a great experience in working for such a multinational organisation and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Shiseido Group?