THE SHEFFIELD COLLEGE Employee Review

View all THE SHEFFIELD COLLEGE reviews

brilliant staffand teachingf tutors
Self Marketing and Personal Enterprise (Former Employee) –  sheffield19 October 2015
what can I say all good stuff and self marketing and job hunting and networking and a pride to myself and others you cant go wrong in education and the need for it even late in life
good

Other THE SHEFFIELD COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Run on a shoe string
Career Coach (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire12 November 2018
Sheffield College has a poor reputation, and with good reason. As an employer, most staff are temporary, and are employed through the colleges own 'recruitment agency', meaning that they are paying themselves to hire you. This also means that working for the college isn't secure, and they can (and do) change your terms and conditions of employment whenever they choose to. My salary was several thousand pounds a year less when I started, than what was agreed at interview. This was rectified within a few weeks, but this was no mistake.
Pros
Catering students create interesting lunches
Cons
Salary, conditions, environment
School
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire28 April 2018
I love my job, but economic pressures, constant re-structures,targets, and pressure from management make it hard. I guess most schools would be the same!
Pros
teaching
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE SHEFFIELD COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.

THE SHEFFIELD COLLEGE Reviews by Location