The Seagull Inn Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Entertainment Manager (Current Employee) –  Brean Sands, Somerset5 December 2018
A great Company offering brilliant seasonal work, some 12month salaried roles and a great working environment. For young people, the ability to work on a casual contract in terms of hours slotting alongside their study is amazing.
Pros
Good pay, casual hours
Cons
Location rural
OK Workplace
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Brean24 August 2018
Nice co-workers and management. You can earn good money as kitchen porter.This is small but good organized kitchen. This is great to work practically on the beautiful, ocean beach.
Pros
caravan accomodation mainly
Productive and Sociable place to work
LINE CHEF (Former Employee) –  Brean, Somerset6 October 2017
My typical day at work would consist of working a 10 hour shift, I would be on the line for the whole day, it would consist of me cooking and serving food to prepping any necessary food that we made have needed during that shift or for the next day. I learned how to manage my time, remain level headed during busy shifts and to try my hardest no matter what in order to produce a great service. The management was good, could be a bit rough at some times. The workplace itself was good, always filled with a good atmosphere, very sociable and that was probably the most enjoyable part too, getting to socialise with other colleagues. The hardest part of the job was maintaining high spirits for the fact that by the end of the week, you were both physically and emotionally drain from working long hours everyday.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
Boring and the same everyday
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Porthcawl28 August 2017
Very boring job, repetitive, no breaks, no help depends on the people your working with, bad if your 14 - 17 looking for a decent payed job because there salary is very bad
Pros
Cons
If they say finish at 10 you actually finish at 11 or 12
Good
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Brean, ENG9 December 2015
it can be hard to handle during busy times and it can be stressfull, but once its done you feel good about the shift. I always enjoyed going to work because we always enjoyed ourselves whether it was busy or not.
Pros
free food