The Roundhouse

The Roundhouse Employee Reviews for Bartender

Very professional kind caring and very good staff friendly place happy and very enjoyable to work for. I loved working there. I would always go back to work for the roundhouse
Training and support were great,no day quite ever the same. Fun environment to work at, worked in different jobs every other day, got to see plenty of live music aswell.
The Roundhouse has a very relaxed atmosphere but at the same time it is very organised place to work.I learned to work fast and multitask at busy nights and always made sure that all the customers were satisfied with the service that I provided. The hardest part of the job was dealing with drunk customers but I made sure I remained calm and dealt reasonably with them.The Roundhouse is a Venues which has concerts,theatre,circus and many other events,therefore working there can be an entertaining and educational experience.Also the people that work there are very good team workers which made the job more enjoyable.
Pros
the company paid for taxis to get everyone home whenever we finished after midnight