The Roundhouse
The Roundhouse Employee Review

Great people

13 March 2020
Very professional kind caring and very good staff friendly place happy and very enjoyable to work for. I loved working there. I would always go back to work for the roundhouse
5.0Job security/advancement
23 May 2017
Same role
Bar tender (Former Employee) - London
Training and support were great,no day quite ever the same. Fun environment to work at, worked in different jobs every other day, got to see plenty of live music aswell.
3 February 2013
Same role
Bartender (Former Employee) - London
The Roundhouse has a very relaxed atmosphere but at the same time it is very organised place to work.I learned to work fast and multitask at busy nights and always made sure that all the customers were satisfied with the service that I provided. The hardest part of the job was dealing with drunk customers but I made sure I remained calm and dealt reasonably with them.The Roundhouse is a Venues which has concerts,theatre,circus and many other events,therefore working there can be an entertaining and educational experience.Also the people that work there are very good team workers which made the job more enjoyable.
Pros
the company paid for taxis to get everyone home whenever we finished after midnight
25 August 2020
Youth support worker (Former Employee) - Chalk Farm, Greater London
fantastic place to work for anyone who had a passion for youth work or the performing arts. Very relaxed environment but also demanding at times. The only potential down side is that its a Zero hour contract which means you are not guaranteed work. This all depends on how keen you are ofcourse. Very good rate of pay too.
Pros
could meet industry people/celebs and rate of pay.
Cons
Zero hour contract.