The Roundhouse
The Roundhouse Employee Review

Enjoyable and productive place to work

3 February 2013
The Roundhouse has a very relaxed atmosphere but at the same time it is very organised place to work.I learned to work fast and multitask at busy nights and always made sure that all the customers were satisfied with the service that I provided. The hardest part of the job was dealing with drunk customers but I made sure I remained calm and dealt reasonably with them.The Roundhouse is a Venues which has concerts,theatre,circus and many other events,therefore working there can be an entertaining and educational experience.Also the people that work there are very good team workers which made the job more enjoyable.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
the company paid for taxis to get everyone home whenever we finished after midnight
13 March 2020
Same role
Bartender (Former Employee) - Dagenham, Greater London
Very professional kind caring and very good staff friendly place happy and very enjoyable to work for. I loved working there. I would always go back to work for the roundhouse
23 May 2017
Same roleSame location
Bar tender (Former Employee) - London
Training and support were great,no day quite ever the same. Fun environment to work at, worked in different jobs every other day, got to see plenty of live music aswell.
25 April 2017
Same location
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) - London
I really enjoyed my placement at the Roundhouse. I got to see everything that goes on, behind the scenes of my favourite venue. Getting to take part in events organising, one day and then tech support the next, helping with youth policy and engagement, getting to work on the roundhouse radio. I got to do so many things, it was a brilliant experience.
Pros
I got to work at my favourite venue and met Newton Faulkner
Cons
I couldn't stay longer
  1. Enjoyable and productive place to work