The Resourcing Specialists Ltd Employee Reviews

Awful agency! No work offerd!
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Speke2 April 2019
Registerd with this agency on the 18h march,
Work still not offerd as of yet, rang up the agency and agency worker says as i seemed like i was put of woth the rate of pay he was not willing to find me work.

Totally unacceptable degrading workers with valid credentials/licence not offering them work bassed on personal circumstances!
Pros
Never use
Cons
Never use
Working to tight deadlines
Window cleaner (Former Employee) –  Essex9 January 2019
I love working with others and am a great team player keep records and a great communicator work to tight deadlines managed day to day running of my own window cleaning company. Did day to day work sheet
Pros
Pension, uniform bonus
Cons
40hours
This is for the resourcing specialists them selfs
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire20 December 2018
Every job the resourcing specialist advertise is always the same description, go and look at their other job vacancies, notice how they always say 'it's one of the biggest haulage companies in the country' and they always say 'clean and tidy vehicles' they also say say 'may lead to a permanent job with the company' ALLLLL LIES, its the same description for every single job they put up. I worked for them for 4 weeks and left. Trust me, everything they put in their description is a complete lie.
Pros
Getting payed
Cons
They move you from company to company with in days
El personal de RSL en Boohoo ha sido siempre muy correcto
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lancashire14 November 2018
El personal de RSL en Boohoo ha sido siempre muy correcto y atento, colaborando con el personal y ayudando siempre que podían.
problems with money
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Burnley, Lancashire3 October 2018
we have very much problems with this company. they didnt., pay us money for our holiday, they didnt answer on ou emails and they hang out our calls...
Cons
didnt recieve money
Well managed interviews
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Stockport26 June 2018
Well managed interviews and selection process. Exellent levels of communication leading up to a permanent offer of employment
Couldn't of been more proffesional
absolute slave labour!
Warehouse Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Burnley13 April 2017
you think your in for a winner working 3 shifts on 3 shifts off but reality is when you have finished the 3 days you have off you have only just recovered from the 3 12 hour shifts you have just done and then your back again before you know it. They make you run round all night and you get one paid half an hour break. If you dont hit your targets you get reviewed and eventually sacked, its a joke, i wouldnt wish this job upon my worst enemy.
Multi-cultured and capable workforce.
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Helens, ENG9 November 2015
Multicultural with occasional language problems. The work was very repetitive, packing customer orders for 10 hours a day, working 3-on and 3-off. with commuting could be a 19hrs a day and 5 hours sleep.
Very crowded canteen and very strict on smoking, with cigarette lighters being banned on site (a sackable offence). Workforce enjoyable and varied. Management not always aware of pay problems. Long period of time as a temp with no promise of a F/T position.
good workplace enviroment
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wigan, ENG7 May 2015
making sure all picks are 100% correct and meet deadlines job is easy and and common sense I was quick to pick up what the job was required of me
sent home early and shifts cancelled no money some weeks
Warehouse Operative - New Look Warehouse (Former Employee) –  stoke on Trent29 April 2015
Terrible agency set on there when noone was needed except for the first week not recommended no guarantee of ongoing work
highly productive warehouse
manual handling (Former Employee) –  Chesterton, ENG18 February 2015
trs were a fantastic recruitment company that took me on without needing to see any of my qualifications and were helpful while i was working in the warehouse
Pros
relaxing work environment
Cons
lots off illnesses due to lack of hygiene
Difficult to work for
Pit Head Close Lymedale Business Park (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, ENG17 January 2015
Working hours are too long shifts are 12 hours long and management and communication around the agency is lacking and is difficult to communicate with agency staff and hours working aren't guarantee either.
Pros
None.
Cons
Long hours.