Nope. They ask for references but they were never checked when we employed new starts.
They like to know if you have had any previous experience in retail and what other jobs you have had e.g. customer service
None. that's why problems with company. could be working with anyone for all you know.
None whatsoever in my experience. Just needed a letter of recommendations from a previous employer.
They ask you the typical questions, such as your criminal and employment history, but they also check your right to work in the UK status as well.
- What is the The Original Factory Shop employee discount?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Original Factory Shop?7 people answered
- Does The Original Factory Shop allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- This company seems very confused is it called tofs or the original factory shop ?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Original Factory Shop?5 people answered
- Do they offer a yearly Christmas bonus?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Original Factory Shop? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Original Factory Shop?4 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at The Original Factory Shop?4 people answered
- Is it weekly pay?4 people answered