The NEC Group Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belfast zoo20 August 2018
Ive worked for Amadeus for almost 2 years and I've enjoyed it. Every day can be different and challenging in many ways but there is always support available if you need it. Every issue is sorted out as soon as possible. I've worked under a few different managers but the current one is by far the best. She is extremely supportive and has made it extremely fun. It can be hard work and long hours but you're always appreciated.
Pros
Fun place to work, support when required
Cons
Monthly pay
Fantastic company to work for with great benefits
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim20 August 2018
Superb company to work for. They offer great work life balance along with a competitive salary and benefits. I have really enjoyed working for Amadeus and would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Free lunch every shift
Belfast Castle
Chef (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim19 August 2018
Worked casual at Belfast castle, company are very flexible encouraging a work life balance, new menu has been launched and full training was given by the head chef to the kitchen and front of house team.
Pros
good pay, friendly staff
Cons
monthyl pay
Belfast
Commis Chef (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim19 August 2018
I have covered shifts between malone house and Belfast Castle, very well organised. Menus are well thought out and training given, management support their staff.
Lots of training courses avaible, pay well and good benefits
Pros
Pay training
Belfast Castle
Chef (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim19 August 2018
Pros
good pay, friendly staff
Cons
monthyl pay
Typical Day
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Birmingham19 August 2018
Rush quickly by making sure I've filled in the porters book, switching on the machine, checking the dates and a receiving and checking the deliveries.
Awful
Multiskills operative (Former Employee) –  Belfast zoo and castle10 March 2018
If you want to be paid incorrectly every month this is the perfect position. This company hasn’t got a clue what it’s doing and me and various other employees have left I think there is about 3 people left due to how they treat staff. No one is ever paid right, there was someone there when I worked there had never got a correct pay but could not afford to leave. It is good for those finding it difficult to get a job as they will more likely just employ anyone but make sure you record all your hours and breaks so you can work out whether or not your being paid right.
Pros
Free lunch in the zoo, the Belfast castle never feeds you no matter how many hours you do
Cons
Pay
Excellent emplyer
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham23 January 2018
Loved the job and the working environment, and progressed throughout my time with the company with support and encouragement.

Offered good benefits and line manager was excellent
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Business of site during exhibitions/events .
Olympics 2012
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London8 October 2012
Working at one of the concession stands in the Olympic Park North, I would assist other Team Members serve customers their food and drink, have direct communication with the Chef and other Kitchen staff, I was also promoted to Acting Supervisor by the Concession Manager and Team Leaders, so I had a leader role added to the Team Member role.