The Nash Effect

The Nash Effect Employee Reviews

The nash effect was my first job after a very long period of not working. I was made to feel welcome from the very start. Everyone within the office and company are all very nice.The job itself can be stressful, there are targets to hit and sometimes it can feel overwhelming, however management are always available to help and are committed to providing ongoing training to overcome the struggles you may face.There is definitely a huge opportunity to earn a lot of money in this job.The hours are very sociable and management are really flexible about time off for appointments etc. The people you work alongside are all lovely, from the person sat next to you, to management, to reps, to the owner. Lauren especially is a star. It has such an inclusive feel working here, and I always loved being at work.I would reccomend this workplace.
Pros
Flexible working hours, ongoing training, lovely people.
Cons
Sometimes stressful.
At The Nash Effect, there is a great inclusive culture and it's a very exciting place to work. A typical day could include, training to improve performance, setting targets, and actively engaging with customers over the phone. Since working at The Nash Effect I've learned a lot about the psychology of sales as well as improved my communications skills and confidence! I would definitely recommend working here, I have personally seen countless people come to the business and grow as a person during their time here, the management team always does their best to ensure this.
Pros
Training and bonuses
High intensity work that can be quite a laugh, the entirety of the staff are all very involved and helpful in anyway they can be. Still a developing company with some kinks to work out but would recommend.
A typical day at work would include everyone talking and having fun, whilst also getting on with their work at the same time. I learned how the brain works and a lot of ways to get around it. The hardest part of the job was dealing with negativity. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone would be in a good mood and there was a huge flow of positivity, energy and happiness throughout the room.
Pros
Always had an incentive running.
Cons