The London Clinic
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from The London Clinic:

The London Clinic Employee Reviews

United Kingdom45 reviews
Good
Excellent working environment with sound and professional person with clear vesion of organigation objective. Also have tranning and entertainment facility for staff.
Do not work here terrible all lies
Do not go here pure lies they have u out allhours and don't pay u the guy tells u anything just to get the job done wen u do anything u will be fired they don't care about drivers
Cons
I had fun at the london clinic not until i realised they dont value me
I learned so much how to deal patients consultants on the day to day basis. Its has been a good 6 years working at the london clinic. Its about time for me to change job and move on.
Awful place to work
A housekeeping department is a place where some supervisors and managers have no idea what a culture of communication is.
The favoritism is only one way to communicate there. If you are not a favorite, forget about this place, otherwise, you will be work like a donkey. In the meantime, the favorites will be doing long conversations with their managers.

Hypocrisy is the mainline in the relationship between each other, most of the staff just talk over behind the back.

It is only your problem- to get stuff for work, the management doesn't care about it.
Its very good place to work
It's very busy in the morning , with admissions,
I am happy to be working here,

People are friendly.

night DUTY IN QUITE busiest.,

and we have to bloods and wound dressings and ,ecg

and jej feeds.
Management V staff
Actions are not done to make your work better! Favoritisms is a big issue & work culture is poor. You work very long hours & your not appropriated. Sadly the Clininc does not appreciate your input nor your outside work ethic. The Clininc puts its priority’s always first & you make to know that.
Overall its OK
I work well with my colleagues but it is very stressful especially when there is not enough staff. there is also no progression hence its hard to advance.
It's a great place to work.
You have clear guide and support from the day one when you star.

As an employee you have opportunity to develop yourself, many benefits, a great pension scheme.
Productive, Intense, Collaborative.
It is a very busy Department most of the times. Politeness, concentration and working as a team and good communication skills are required at all times.
Nice Environment
The London Clinic is a good place to work, sometimes can be stressful as any other work place within medical sector.
People are mostly nice and professional.
Cold and sad
Horrible place to work. The Administration office is filled with a bunch of bullies. Training is terrible they only give you 2days to learn then your left on your own. New starters are always made to work till 7pm. No support. I felt alone and depressed all the time that’s why I left
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Longs hours, horrible staff
Avoid, unless your brilliant at everything
Try finding anything about this company..Then try Community Build..Through Companies Houses, If you wanted to ask any Questions about the company, they will sack you, ask a mathematical question, they will sack you, ask why they've hired you a reliable vehicle for the job, they'll sack someone else & give you their relic of a vehicle, ask whose O license your running under..They'll avoid & quote another's company..!! Beware...Ps don't ask
Pros
Free facelift so no one will guess it's you
Fantastic opportunity to start new departments R&D and Clinical trials
Medical Device trials enhanced with patient focus from ten years Nursing management. Set up site special access program treating 135 patients; delivering global first patient enrolments on two studies, including collaborations with Universities, Charities and NHS trusts.
so much politics and no real opportunity to advance and grow
All members of management know each other and are friends. Hard for staff to grow and be promoted or advance in the company. very unfair place to work.
Pros
staff are nice to work with
Cons
management is so poor and very cruel and unfair
Run away as fast as you can
If there was a way to rate this place a 0 I would. Go work for Hitler, you will enjoy yourself more.
Horrible managers, no one respects the staff!!!!
Pros
Cons
coming to work
Great place to work. Great opportunities for staff to grow. Chance to work across many sites with different team members. Modern, clean environment and staff are well looked after and supported by management.
Pros
Onsite cafeteria
Cons
Buildings spread over large area
Excellent team culture and care standards
Fantastic place to work. High standards of care and great nurse/patient ratios. Executive team are approachable and engaged in the day to day. Canteen is great too
busy and productive
A typical day is getting the lists ready for radiographers, replying to email enquiries to secretaries and patients, answering phones and packing and sending reports out. This is a very busy role but extends your knowledge of the department very well.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with as a team and the feeling of helping the patients to your fullest capabilities.
Recruitment
I was called for an initial telephone interview and the first thing I noticed was they left an unreachable telephone number (to call back) so need to call the Main switchboard,second, a hard to understand admin staff and lastly no confirmation of what follows next..All in all, 2 rates out of 10.
productive ,exciting and fun work place
A typical day at The London Clinic recovery unit is very busy due to the variety of surgical services provided by the hospital. It has two recovery departments, a minimal invasive therapy unit and, the main theatre’s recovery. I am employed in the main theatre’s recovery to provide evidenced base care and best practice care for all patients under my care.
I am privileged to work with some of the best consultants. I am surrounded by nurses (including management) who are considered experts in post anaesthetic care. This is a rich environment for consolidating my learning, which has enabled me to work well under pressure, as part of a team or on my own.

The recovery team has great rapport with each other, even in the busiest periods. The culture is one of togetherness and communication.

The peak times can be the most challenging periods as the turnover of caseload increase. However, I enjoy these the periods as I feel I provide patient with the care.
Pros
great team work
Disorganized
Although I did enjoy my 25 years at the London Clinic it was always a struggle to make administrative changes that would improve the processess throughout the clinic.

Also departments are working in silo rather than working together to reach the goal of ensuring patient safety/satisfaction