Established in 1932 and situated in the heart of London’s medical community, The London Clinic is the largest independently owned non-profit hospital in the UK. We concentrate our investments to provide you access to the best possible individual care. Our vision, mission and values combine to help us to provide exceptional care to our patients, and – more...inspire our staff to deliver pioneering treatment at The London Clinic.
Our unique combination of people and experience is the foundation of our prestigious, international reputation for innovation and clinical excellence. - We are the hospital on Harley Street devoted to patients for over 80 years - We reinvest our charitable funds into new, life enhancing technology - We treat patients with respect and care in a clean and comfortable environment - We have a long standing international reputation attracting leading consultants. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission in accordance with the Health and Social Care act 2008 and the hospital is regularly inspected to ensure we meet the relevant standards. The Care Quality Commission rated us overall as Good in their recent report, highlighting positive feedback from patients often including the words “exceptional”, “amazing” and "they make you feel safe".
The London Clinic has a number of premises across Harley Street and Devonshire Place, including:
• Our main hospital building spans Harley Street and Devonshire Place, looking out onto Marylebone Road. It has eight floors, each with dedicated nursing teams covering specialty areas of medicine and surgery. The hospital comprises of 234 beds, 10 theatres (including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres), an endoscopy unit, a radiology unit, dialysis and a 13-bed Intensive Care Unit.
• The Duchess of Devonshire Wing, which was completed and opened in 2010 is located at 22 Devonshire Place. The facility, which is built on eight floors, includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms. The Duchess of Devonshire Wing is also home to the café, on the ground floor, which is open to patients and visitors.
• The London Clinic Eye Centre at 119 Harley Street is a dedicated building which provides consulting, tests and treatments for a range of eye conditions.
• Consulting rooms and diagnostic services at 5 Devonshire Place are provided from this modern, 6 storey building. Services include blood tests, health assessments and diagnostic imaging.
• Consulting room suites are also located at 145 Harley Street, 120 Harley Street and 116 Harley Street.
• Our administration building is located at 1 Park Square West.
CAREERS AT THE LONDON CLINIC
The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, where we pride ourselves on our values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything we do.
In return, you’ll have the chance to work in a caring environment, typically with nurses and patients, giving you the opportunity to deliver quality nursing care in a modern hospital. We’ll support you with your professional growth, through clinical trials, practice development and the opportunity to develop yourself with a leadership role at our Manager’s Academy.
HAVE A QUESTION? TALK TO OUR TEAM
If you cannot find the job you are looking for on our dedicated careers site, you can send your CV to our Recruitment team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedicated careers website lists all our currently available jobs. – less
What are people saying about the leadership at The London Clinic?
of employees approve of Al Russell’s performance as CEO
CEO Approval is based on 25 ratings
productive ,exciting and fun work place
Written by Recovery Practitioner (Current Employee) from Devonshire place London on 16 March 2018
A typical day at The London Clinic recovery unit is very busy due to the variety of surgical services provided by the hospital. It has two recovery departments, a minimal invasive therapy unit and, the main theatre’s recovery. I am employed in the main theatre’s recovery to provide evidenced base care and best practice care for all patients under my - more...