The Local Employee Review

Fun,productive and everyone enjoyed are job
Trainee Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, WLS18 October 2013
The local was a offlicence not far from where I lived, a typical day was I would open the store, cash the tills ready for the day,set up ATM with money ready,random stock checks on items in the shop,fill up shelves and serve customers.This was the first job I ever had and made me love retail work i learnt alot from this job about customers how to work tills and stock checks.The managment were amazing it felt more like a family than it being managment and assistance.We had a few different members of staff in the 4 years I was there but everyone was friendly and really lovely people.The hardest part of the job was I was working whilst there was a armed robbery.The most enjoyalbe part was the whole job staff customers and the job requirements I would of loved to stay there but unfortuenatly it went into liquidation.
Pros
15% Disscount off everything Everyone included customers were happy
Cons
N/a

Other The Local Employee Reviews

Not a very good company to work for.
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southend24 January 2019
Expected to work long hours on minimum wage with no manager. when things don't go right the lowly workers get the blame and because of their position within the company they were dismissed.
The company have since gone bankrupt!!!
productive and fun workplace
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Southend16 August 2018
serving customers restocking shelves, taking in deliveries. after a few months i was closing the shop a night and opening in the morning which kept me very busy. The best part of the job was getting to know all the customers.