The Kent Autistic Trust Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unfair dismissal
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Faversham, Kent16 June 2018
Manager was a bully. Dismissed for answering a question about my aunt who lives in supported living within the trust but not supported by me. she was financially abused and by answering a question that was public knowledge they deemed it as breaking confidentiality. Manager was friends with the woman who stole from my aunt
Pros
the clientele
Cons
manager
n/a
Programme Instructor (Former Employee) –  Canterbury2 January 2018
Very busy residential care home dealing with service users with different types of autism. It was challenging but it was also rewarding. Very little possibility of advancement.
Caring, proactive, supportive, enviroment for staff and people supported
Registered Manager (Current Employee) –  Ashford1 September 2016
Working with great team members, who have many years of knowledge and experience, is key to good outcomes for both individuals supported and the staff who you work along side.
Been with this company for over 5 years and can defently say it's one of the better company's to work for.
Variety of work and support. Working with individuals assisting them to have good quality of life and experiences. Having a sense of achievement with your work :)
Pros
Staff team, great place to work.
Cons
Split shifts
A rewarding, happy place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Faversham1 September 2016
I have worked with the trust for four years. I started as a support worker and am now a team leader.
Working with the trust has so many benefits, and the work is rewarding, fun and invigorating.
The trust takes very good care of its staff as it believes happy staff will provide the best support.
I can't imagine working in the care industry with any other service provider.
Passionate company
Senior Programme Instructor (Current Employee) –  Ashford7 January 2015
This company focuses entirely on improving the lives of those with autism. Everything they do is for this sole purpose, and is entirely person centered.
rewarding and fun
day activities co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, ENG20 February 2014
very rewarding and lots of fun.
I learnt a lot in this job, sign language and first aid skills.
I had a lot of responsibilities and always needing to be alert working with these individuals which requires a lot of common sense and being able to think for yourself sharply if other team members are not about.
Pros
just pure job satisfaction
Cons
salary very poor due to being charity based

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Kent Autistic Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3