The Howard Partnership Trust

The Howard Partnership Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Productive and changing rapidly
It was an agreeable place to work, although constantly in a state of change as it was a growing organisation. There needed to be more uniformity for administration tasks throughout the organisation and the link between administration and teaching staff needed to be strengthened.
Possibly the worst working environment I have ever experienced!
- Impossible to build an open working relationship with an inexperienced team leader. Employees seem to fear expressing themselves and being opened.
- No team culture. Strict working hours with zero opportunity to get to know your colleagues.

- Poor salary, under valued staff, simply no fun to work there.
Root and branch reform need!
Having experienced THPT over a number of years I could not recommend as a good employer. Agree about fear culture and lack of support. Hopefully change is coming
Demanding and fostering a culture of fear
THPT are a demanding organisation to work for. They run the organisation like a dictatorship, under value staff and do not invest where needed. You will not be respected, have to do the job of four people and will not have a happy work/life balance..
Thpt work
A nice place to work in IT support with friendly staff and a relaxed work environment. Can get busy and be somewhat stressful at times, such as around the exams period or when implementing new software but nothing unexpected from an IT job.
A good place to work
I enjoy my time working at The Howard Partnership Trust. The trust is expanding very rapidly so there are a large amount of opportunities for the future.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Howard Partnership Trust?