The Hippodrome Casino

The Hippodrome Casino Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
An excellent place to work as an international person. Good envioroment and excellent benefits for the workers. A bit complicated if in priorities are social and nightlife because are normally night shifts.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long hours and short breaks
Mejor casino de Londres, gran ambiente de trabajo, magníficas condiciones
the Hippodrome casino is an iconic building in London with an illustrious past .
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there , working alongside professional people in a challenging role .
Pros
excellent senior managment
Cons
Every day was challenging and fun to work there. I have worked at the reception and improved and learned so much. I definitely recommend to work there.
Great work experience in one of london's most prestigious casinos. Dealt with royalties and Super VIP's along with translating Arabic o English for every department in the Casino
Pros
Free Food, room to advance
Cons
Overnight ours, 24 hours rota
Working in a Casino is an insight into a world. I would typically do 2 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am. I would arrive and do a combination of security checks while being availbale to assist in any conflict that might have arisen on the floor. I learned to negotiate with extremely difficult clientele. I also learned how to get an overview and manage an incredibly dynamic and busy environment while dealing with details.

The management was efficient and approachable. I found they gave me a great balance of instruction, constructive feedback and freedom.

The hardest part of the job was the night hours and on occasion having ot safely physically restrain individuals who would not comply with house rules.

The best part of the job were the people.
Pros
Interesting, Freedom, Great management and colleagues
Cons
NIght shift, Aggressive customers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hippodrome Casino. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8