The Hippodrome Casino Employee Reviews

great place to work with excellent senior managment
executive chef (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 February 2019
the Hippodrome casino is an iconic building in London with an illustrious past .
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there , working alongside professional people in a challenging role .
Pros
excellent senior managment
Fun workplace
Host (Former Employee) –  Leicester Square, Greater London25 September 2018
Every day was challenging and fun to work there. I have worked at the reception and improved and learned so much. I definitely recommend to work there.
Productive and fun workplace
Welcome Host / Arabic Translator / Vip liaison (Former Employee) –  London19 April 2018
Great work experience in one of london's most prestigious casinos. Dealt with royalties and Super VIP's along with translating Arabic o English for every department in the Casino
Pros
Free Food, room to advance
Cons
Overnight ours, 24 hours rota
Head of female security
HEAD FEMALE SECURITY (Former Employee) –  Leicester Square, Greater London8 April 2018
Working in a Casino is an insight into a world. I would typically do 2 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am. I would arrive and do a combination of security checks while being availbale to assist in any conflict that might have arisen on the floor. I learned to negotiate with extremely difficult clientele. I also learned how to get an overview and manage an incredibly dynamic and busy environment while dealing with details.

The management was efficient and approachable. I found they gave me a great balance of instruction, constructive feedback and freedom.

The hardest part of the job was the night hours and on occasion having ot safely physically restrain individuals who would not comply with house rules.

The best part of the job were the people.
Pros
Interesting, Freedom, Great management and colleagues
Cons
NIght shift, Aggressive customers