Play YouTube video button

The Good Care Group Employee Review

View all The Good Care Group reviews

Very good company to work for
Care manager (Former Employee) –  South West25 September 2019
Very client focused forward thinking always looking for a better service for the clients.
Carer focussed making sure carers are well supported and can lose focus on the care managers
Pros
Good wages
Cons
Can mean lose. Work life balance
2 October 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your views. We are pleased you feel there is a great focus on clients and supporting the professional Carers to do great jobs. It's equally important that our Care Managers feel supported and if you ever have any concerns, please bring them up with your Regional Manager. You are part of what makes this an Outstanding organisation, thank you for all your hard work.

Other The Good Care Group Employee Reviews

Good compsny to work for. Excellent staff and training given.
Professional carer (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City24 September 2019
The training given at this company is second to none.
Intense, informative, training given by fantastic staff.
Office staff are fantastic, caring and do their utmost to look after employees
All in all a great company with great experiences available for people looking for a live in caring job.
2 October 2019

Thank you very much for your comments. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the training, support and interaction with your colleagues. As a team we work really hard to constantly improve - and thank you very much for the part you played in this.

Never received breaks for 5 weeks
Live in care worker (Former Employee) –  Cornwall13 September 2019
Worked 15 hour days which took me below minimum wage. They got as much money for me being in my placement as I did and had minimum input. Treated like a Child by Carer services. Saw my Manager 3 times in a year. Wage below average.
Pros
Cons
Carer Services
18 September 2019

We are concerned about your comments and would love to talk to you in more detail to understand your situation. We have 2, 4 and 6 week rotas so it is difficult to comment on the 5 weeks without knowing the specifics, however, what we can say very clearly is that we pay a daily rate, our DAHA (daily average working hours) are 10 or 12 and our Carers are instructed that they must alert their Care Manager if they find they work more hours in their placement so that we can review what support is needed. We are extremely proud of our professionalism and Outstanding ranking in all 5 categories by the CQC and this could not be achieved without our whole team feeling happy and supported in their jobs. We very much regret hearing your views and hope you'll give us a chance to understand the circumstances in order to address any potential shortfalls. You can email HR at Steven.Brown@thegoodcaregroup.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Good Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Good Care Group Reviews by Location