Play YouTube video button

The Good Care Group Employee Reviews for Carer

Found 1 review matching the search See all 33 reviews
Featured review
The Good Care Group selected this as a representative review
Incredible company to work for
Carer (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London3 August 2018
I have only been working with the good care group for a short period but they have been one of the best care companies that I have worked for. The training is wonderful, lasts 5 days and incredibly detailed and leaves you feeling very prepared. The managers will contact you instantly if you have a problem, and you have regional managers who will not hesitation in coming out to see you if you have any issues with your client and it feels as though everyone at the company really cares about you. The company has its own psychiatrist team that will support you, who do not disclose any confidential information you tell them back to the company unless you ask them too. The CEO is also down at ground level and likes to meet all employees, which I feel shows a lot about a company. They also help you to attain a first aid qualification and the care certificate.

I had an issue with my client where, for personal reasons, I was really struggling, and about 8 members of the company contacted me, checking I was okay and listening to everything I said and working together in order to help with my situation.

The pay is excellent and you have the ability to grow with the company. Your rate of pay increases along with your qualifications, and they have a mach scheme which puts you with your ideal client matched on personality, interests and tastes.

It is so nice to work within a company that actually cares about you as an employee, just as much as their clients.
Pros
continuity of care, breaks, good rate of pay, good rate on mileage
Cons
no overtime
Nie polecam. Najgorsza firma dla której pracowałam!
Carer (Current Employee) –  London18 January 2019
Unikajcie ich jak ognia. Nie szanują pracowników. Zostałam zostawiona sama na 2 tyg bez jakiejkolwiek pomocy z klientką która co noc wstawala po 4 razy kazdej nocy !!!Gdy się poskarzylam menadzerka powiedziała mi że mam obowiązek wstawać w nocy I jestem bezczelna !!! Dobre opinie od dziewczyn z Polski maja dlatego że placa 500 funtow za pozyskanie nowego pracownika. Gdy zapytałam dlaczego przed przyjazdem nie poinformowano mnie że klientka jest w szpitalu powiedziano mi że to nie moja sprawa i menadżerka może mnie wysłać gdzie jej się podoba mimo że była to sobota gdy biuro nie pracuje, A ja musiałam czekać 4 godz na mrozie. Nie polecam