Play YouTube video button

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Found 1 review matching the search See all 33 reviews
Featured review
The Good Care Group selected this as a representative review
Incredible company to work for
Carer (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London3 August 2018
I have only been working with the good care group for a short period but they have been one of the best care companies that I have worked for. The training is wonderful, lasts 5 days and incredibly detailed and leaves you feeling very prepared. The managers will contact you instantly if you have a problem, and you have regional managers who will not hesitation in coming out to see you if you have any issues with your client and it feels as though everyone at the company really cares about you. The company has its own psychiatrist team that will support you, who do not disclose any confidential information you tell them back to the company unless you ask them too. The CEO is also down at ground level and likes to meet all employees, which I feel shows a lot about a company. They also help you to attain a first aid qualification and the care certificate.

I had an issue with my client where, for personal reasons, I was really struggling, and about 8 members of the company contacted me, checking I was okay and listening to everything I said and working together in order to help with my situation.

The pay is excellent and you have the ability to grow with the company. Your rate of pay increases along with your qualifications, and they have a mach scheme which puts you with your ideal client matched on personality, interests and tastes.

It is so nice to work within a company that actually cares about you as an employee, just as much as their clients.
Pros
continuity of care, breaks, good rate of pay, good rate on mileage
Cons
no overtime
Good compsny to work for. Excellent staff and training given.
Professional carer (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City24 September 2019
The training given at this company is second to none.
Intense, informative, training given by fantastic staff.
Office staff are fantastic, caring and do their utmost to look after employees
All in all a great company with great experiences available for people looking for a live in caring job.
Official response from The Good Care Group
2 October 2019

Thank you very much for your comments. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the training, support and interaction with your colleagues. As a team we work really hard to constantly improve - and thank you very much for the part you played in this.