The FRCE Recruitment Group

The FRCE Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
there is and has always been a great way of making others feel at home and that is what they do best, I have enjoyed work with a wonderful team and be am proud to be part of a family
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Do not work for this company, they never pay on time and when they do it always wrong management are not helpful and jobs are not frequent you always have to call for work.
Really hard when working 12 hours shift; a lot to do e.g. taking care of clients making sure all there needs are met.

I have learned to be patient and communicate with other member of staff also learnt to work as a team.
Pros
lunch not paid for
Cons
12 hours to 6 hours
FRCE provides a vibrant and fun place to work. A positive environment that makes me feel good about coming to work.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work as a team, as it gives a real sense of comradeship. Very supportive management team, a great team to be part of!
I am a Manager at FRCE and it is an absolute pleasure to work with, train and improve every single one of the Consultants working at FRCE. They are always willing and ready to help any job seekers quickly and efficiently.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The FRCE Recruitment Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The FRCE Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2