The Estée Lauder Companies
Coronavirus update
Information from The Estée Lauder Companies:

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

United Kingdom239 reviews
I genuinely loved working for this company and I would definitely consider returning in the future.

One of the only few companies where I felt happy and was appreciated by other members of staff. The work culture is also great and the vast majority of people seem happy to be there and happy to help.

The workload was fairly high but that stopped the day getting boring.

Only issue is a lack of desire to maintain staff.
Pros
Great cafe
Cons
Pay could be better
I was employed through Buzz Recruitment for seasonal work.
I worked full time on a 6 - 2 shift, mainly.

I checked product orders were correct, processed and packaged them.

All incomplete or inaccurate orders were returned to the picking section.

Once packaged and gift wrapped in some cases, the package was conveyed to the Dispatch area.

At the start and finish of the shift you logged in on the main computer.

During peak production times logged both in and out within your selected packing zone, when you had a break in shift.
Pros
Good pay rate. Overtime opportunities. good shift pattern with NO Weekend work
Cons
Simply, that it was seasonal rather than ongoing
Really enjoyed working there even if only a temp. Warehouse and factory work. Packing and picking on the factory floor.
Learnt to shrink wrap.

Waist management.
Good Work Life Balance

Strong Management within the company

Recommend to a friend

Family Oriented to take care of employees

fast paced environment
Good place to work, it’s the people that make the place, not the job. It’s fine to work there until they use your sick notes against you and lay you off.
Terrible company to work for as they do not respect employees and encourage bullying on the counters
When you speak to the area managers they do nothing as they are Iacking experience.

They have fabourites.
If your face fits your laughing but even if your actually better than your manager they do not like ya cause obviously you make them look bad my area manager should never off been a manager an also 18-20 year olds being a counter manager but yet no experience sorry
Pros
Allocation on products
Cons
Management have no clue
Estée Lauder is honestly the best company I’ve ever worked for. They really look after their staff, the perks are brilliant and progressing to where you want to go within the company is fully supported. I love my job
This was my favourite job I have ever had. The company are amazing with amazing benefits but progression is not really a focus. I was promoted in my last three months to temporary counter manager, however this was never a focus from the beginning.
Good and relaxing workplace. Health and safety is in highest level . Lots of benefits for good workers and workers who have no tendencies to be sick. Good working hours .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Estée Lauder Companies?
I love working for the brand. They look after you, have good hourly rate, good allocation and friendly staff.

The management are very supportive and the ongoing training is excellent.

You really do feel valued and they reward you if you over perform.

Anyone wanting a long retail beauty career should work for Estee Lauder.
Great company to work for I was well rewarded for my performance and won best of the best and was sent on an all expenses paid for trip to New York .The company likes to show recognition to their employees .
I enjoyed working here and enjoyed picking the quantity of the product that was needed for per order we had to also check the order was correct and keep the warehouse clean and tidy at all times from the start of shift until the end of shift
Managers are supportive, always have training opportunities and great commission and discount, always chances to move around and develop your career, great head office
Pros
Staff discount and commission
Great place to work . The workers are valued with nice events, bonuses, discounts. Very good working hours. The workers can speak them minds . The salary could be a bit bigger but the job is not hard.
Good place to work, opportunities for advancement if you are willing to stay with the company long term :) friendly staff, just be prepared for a increase in workload over the holidays especially Christmas!
Overall I enjoyed working for the Estee Lauder Group.
I across many brands within the Group including Skincare, Cosmetics, and fragrance. They were all very different experiences but overall quite pleasant and enjoyable. I would work with Estee Lauder again and recommend friends too.
I have been fortunate for work for both Estee Lauder and Clinique, Corporately I like the organisation. Allocation is great across the brands.
Uniform is supplied you look professional at all times.
I'm happy that I was part of that company unfortunately the role was part time!
I wished to be working there for long period! I'll be happy to recommend you to all my friends!

Very good stuff and all respectful.
Lovely store, fantastic management who value their staff. Extremely accommodating and flexible which makes your working life much easier to manage. Fantastic company perks including incredible staff discounts and in house skincare and cosmetics accreditation. Fantastic training provided within london locations.
There are many benefits when working with the company, they do look after you for sure!!! Can be challenging at times when doing more of the sales work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.