THE CROWN ESTATE

THE CROWN ESTATE Employee Reviews

A really nice atmosphere to work in, the people I worked with were very sincere and helpful. A very collaborative stress free work place, everyone helped each other out. Management were very down to earth and always encouraged development and training to help you in your role. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
Regular in house training designed to aid advancement in your career
Cons
There wasnt any
This is a great palce to work. The culture and people are the best and they make you feel at home. They care about your well being. I would always recommend working here
As an infrastructure lead, I enjoyed working closely with the Service Desk, App. support and PMO teams. The overall IT team was diverse and highly skilled and everyone looked out for each other, respected one another and being supportive of the general team was an unwritten pre-requisite that everyone bought into.
Pros
Subsidised canteen
Cons
Stressful at times
Very good experience. Found it very fun and interesting when we worked as a team and helped each other out and it was my first time working as a team in a big company so it was very cool and interesting
-The day starts with checking my tasks box prioritising my work accordingly. -some of the skills I learned eg, strong management skills, completing project in timely manner. -The hardest part of the job was communicating change -The most enjoyable part were the challenges I had to deal
Sorting post distributing to departments Front of house reception duties Friendly workplace packaging parcels to send out,mass mail outs .Hardest part of job was people not addressing mail properly
Pros
Freindly office
Cons
Some people snobbish
The Crown Estate is a very diverse business, with landed estate that includes, retail, commercial, residential, minerals, forestry, wind farms etc. Working in the business operations team which consisted of the legal function, allowed crossover into the various businesses which greatly assisted team working. The management is very down to earth and innovative, and the employees very diverse in their skills set. I very much enjoyed the fact that no two days are the same and the fresh challenges that I was called upon to tackle.
Pros
On site Cafe
Cons
Occasional long hours with external stakeholder deadlines
Great Location in the heart of the West End and good place to work,productive and exciting environment to learndifferent aspect of property management.
Pros
Flexible working, subsidised canteen, Bupa Healthcare
General Cleaning of 6 terrace building consisting of 49 apartments and too smaller mew buildings consisting of 26 Studio apartments I help clean all the common areas of the building. At Cumberland terrace I have learned how to Address the wealthy People in a professional manner and how to Health and safety at work I work with too other porter / Cleaners and 1 head porter we all help each other out when in need of Assistants the job role can change at any time. To Help Residents and Guest with enquiries , Help Advise members of the public with questions and directions. To be honest the Job isn't stressful as we all work as a team. The most enjoyable thing I love to do is help the residents and general public. I feel happy and satisfaction to know I have helped somebody as I like the customer service side of my Job.
Working with UK marine and conservation GIS data, testing MaRS system, dealing with different marine and renewable energy sectors within The Crown Estate as well as outside are the best experience I gained here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at THE CROWN ESTATE?
  1. Employee reviews