The Clothing Warehouse Employee Reviews

1.0Job Security & Advancement
Worst place I have ever worked.
Lead Cashier/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OH25 September 2018
No benefits, No paid time off, No sick days. If you call off it is also marked against you. Very poor Management, no one communicates to each other well.
Decent place to work at
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OH24 June 2018
The Clothing Warehouse is a decent place to work at. The people there are fun to work with, it’s a good environment to work in. Not a hard job at all, they are consistent, meaning doing basically the same stuff daily. I learned customer service works.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
No benefits, hours were inconsistent
Life-sucking place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA11 May 2017
I believe this place has gotten better with their employees hounding customers for sales these days, but when I worked there, this place made you feel like a low-class vulture, circling customers until they basically just breathed on an article of (holes & ripped) vintage (sometimes not vintage) clothing. The management would pressure you and sometimes yell at you if you did not hit your daily sales mark and you did not even get any kind of compensation for it. It's minimum wage pay that was just not worth in the end. I didn't realize how terribly I was being treated until I moved on to my next, normal-treating job. There's always going to be a big turn-over rate for a sales position like this, but it speaks volumes when people move on not only because they found new employment, but mostly with an addition of wanting to get out of that sad, sad place.

This place is best employed for someone starting out with a new job and is confident with talking to people in an eccentric area where young, hip folks, tourists, and homeless people roam. If you don't fit this description, I highly suggest you move on to your next application.