The Body Shop Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Fun place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Doncaster9 October 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed my time working for The Body Shop, great staff, great benefits and overall lovely place to work. Would highly recommend, only left due to seeking further full time employment
customer service
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leamington Spa10 April 2017
nice environment to work in, worked on the shop floor helped out with customers and what they'd like to buy the latest offers and newest products. working out back would be hard but nice people to work with.
Pros
good lunch break
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 January 2017
loved working here, great management and team. stick together as team to make sure target is always set, one of the best retail jobs.
great work place
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bexleyheath23 May 2016
The pay was great and so was the staff. Very friendly customers. Great range of products. Overall great environment to work.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
not much hours
fun, diverse and exciting
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackpool27 April 2016
The Body Shop was a diverse and exciting company to work for, working with lots of amazing body and skin products, assisting customers, giving advice and ensuring they had a fantastic shopping experience! The job entailed being involved in lots of campaigns, ie Amnesty International, amongst others. Every day was different, meeting new people and working in a fun and vibrant environment! The hardest part of the job was unloading the stock. The most enjoyable part was getting to use all the different products and taking them home. The manager was excellent to work for, she constantly push us to do training courses to develop ourselves.
Pros
Free products, meet interseting people, diverse company.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portobello, SCT24 October 2015
Really enjoyed working here, poliet staff members and professional managment team. Learner how to use a till, update any fincal reports, dealt with refunds, petty cash, The hardest part was the adjustment to non compliant team members. Free sampling was a perk, and pleasant enviorment
Pros
Free samples
Cons
lazy colleagues
fun and happy place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  ENG16 June 2014
I have enjoyed working at The Body Shop as it has good values and its a fair place to work. I learnt alot about the products and where they came from. I also learnt the importance of good customer service and making sure we try our hardest to meet our targets.