The Body Shop Employee Reviews in Littlehampton

Good Peoples
Warehouse Operative/ Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton6 April 2018
I was working as a picker/packer. Atmosphere there was rally good. I met a lot of good peoples. Culture really good. Supervisors also they are a good people and of course really experience.
Picker/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex3 February 2018
I learned to run a picking truck and consolidate driving this vehicle, discovering unknown cosmetics, I met new people who taught me new experiences related to working in the cosmetics industry
Good job
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex11 December 2017
The job was good and easy to do, talking to the other people was forbidden, the coordinators were not nice to people and that was the reason I have quit that job.
brillant
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton8 July 2017
This was the best company I have ever worked for they are good to tier staff and treat them with respect. There was good training available to everyone.
Pros
free samples
nice work place

Nice building

everythink good
Temporary job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex16 May 2017
The hours could be up to 12hr a day and we got 3 short breaks. The work was not difficult but it was repetitive picking and packing.
When enough hours were given it was a fine job to have and the co workers were pleasant.

The contract stated that i would work a minimum of 4 hours 4 days a week, unfortunately some days I was sent home after the 4 hours other days not even given that as there was not enough work for everyone, so consequently I struggled to afford my rent and was unable to plan ahead. It seemed to be more of a seasonal position over Christmas which ceased very soon after.
I was given notice of only 2 days to find another job when the placement ended,
Pros
Job role was easily understood
Cons
lack of stability and short notice communications
Challanging and Team Work
Warehouse operator (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex13 April 2017
Time management is a key, as its the only way to reach a goal.
Management is quite strict but helpful as well.
Hardest part is to lift heavy boxes.
Easiest part is team mates and fun we had.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Early Start, Late Finish
very good learnt alot of new things
RDC Audit and Goods (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex30 March 2017
My duties included General Office Duties and a working knowledge of MS Office and SAP, liaising with the staff on the shop floor (warehouse) investigating market discrepancies and emailing the suppliers the findings and checking stock levels and booking in deliveries that haven’t yet been done.
Pros
benefits discounts on products
Cons
shift work
enjoyable workplace
Fork Lift driver (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex17 February 2017
Different shift patterns to chose from. training on different types of lifting equipment provided by the company. Bonuses for the employees.
Coporate, Large Establishment. Fast Paced enviroment, pressure with a big workload, mulitple departments to report in to. Supportive Benifits.
Senior Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Littlehampton6 May 2016
Reviewing design visuals, one to one with team member to identify day to day work
Prioritizing projects with Reprographic company
Liaising with Marketing teams on Design concepts and print feasibility.
Update Trackers on where artwork projects are within the development process
Daily meeting with Paris office Artwork executive agency
Reviewing costs, PO's and paying invoices on SAP
Releasing artworks to printers
Supplying synopsis of artwork set up to printers for print trial of labels/Cartons or tags.
Pros
Busy, time goes quickly, interesting you learn on the job as printing tends to have new learnings everyday, multiple people liaise with - variety of work within the job role
Cons
Long Hours, Stressfull enviroment, we are the department at the end of the chain so our development time is eaten up within other areas
job only xmas cover for busy time
Assembly / Packer (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton17 April 2016
the job was ok on your feet all day up and down lines filling boxes with cosmetics put on line send to packing area to be packed and sent to customer
Pros
continious on the go
Cons
good job lot walking
Pick pack cds +dvds+games
Assembly / Packer (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, ENG19 November 2015
A good job nice people to work with different task every shift depending orders for each shift sometimes if not busy get put in different department
Pros
Learning something different
Cons
Sometimes a long day
FSS TEAM/ledgers
FSS accounts receivable team leader (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton9 June 2015
sadly my experience with this company was brief. HR was at best inefficient and before job offer did not fully disclose the full ins and outs of pre-employment

The pre-employment process is very invasive. You will be credit checks despite your personal finance history having no relevance to the job. The values they preach are hypocritical and are not shared by the people driving them down your throat.

The Fss team is, demoralised, the skill set is limited and the management chaotic at best. work processes are overly complicated and needlessly long winded. The building is run down and expect

Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed. It's a plodders job at best
Pros
its a big company
Cons
the principal values are not upheld
fun workplace
ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, ENG3 June 2015
worked on a production line,

making and packaging lipsticks ,etc

had to be very fast because you had to keep up all the time,

worked with a good bunch of people
Good place to work.
EMEA Manager (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, ENG1 April 2015
If you like new challanges and moving around within your role. This is a good place to consider. Shift flexibilty and achieving goals is a must.
About my Job at The Body Shop
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  LittleHampton9 January 2015
My first job in the UK is the coordinator of the line in a multinational company, is to lead the team to achieve their targets based on daily we have achieved.
We start at 6:30am and finish at 18:30 , working 4 days on and 4 days off.
We are doing reworks if we want to work on extra shifts and also in DCO3 we are doing checking prepare the parcel to send to our customers.
Self Employed flexiable position
Driver Coordinator and Accounts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Littlehampton16 November 2014
The Bodyshop At Home is a self employed position of which you drive team sales and mentor my team. This position is flexible and fits in around my own lifestyle.
The Bodyshop offer huge benefits for working for them and I thoroughly enjoy my job.
I mange my on going growing team, mentoring, coaching and providing them training.
I put together meeting agendas and run my own meetings.
Pros
Fits in around your working life
Cons
The current economic climate
Productive and relaxed environment
INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL INTEGRATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, ENG20 August 2014
Productive and relaxed environment, a I learnt lot during the period of time I have worked there. I learnt much about SAP lifecycles and the correct and incorrect way to implement solutions,

I worked with internal and external staff this has shown me how to interact with different people.
I built very strong relationships in the friendly environment.

The most enjoyable part of by job was working for a company with strong beliefs and values
super
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS VOLUNTEER (Current Employee) –  Littlehampton1 August 2014
super charity to work with, great values, work, colleagues
Friendly atmosphere with hard working people.
Visual Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton4 June 2014
I was only at this workplace for one week as it was just experience that was set up through my high school, but I very much enjoyed working for the body shop as I got to meet lots of new and interesting people and sit in meetings with them and produce images for them using Photoshop.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.