The Body Shop Employee Reviews in Leeds

See reviews about:
Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,270 reviews
productive and fun
PR and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Leeds3 April 2017
Working freelance in collaboration with the body shop, was fluid to create an impressive end project. The Body Shop made it very fun to be involved with the relaunch campaign and were enthusiastic with the proposals we had in place.
enjoyable
Home Sales Promoter Executive (Current Employee) –  Leeds5 April 2016
good for busy mums who wish to earn extra income. great to meat new poeple and develop my presentation skills. also learning about all the great new products and identifying products people may like.
christmas temp
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds7 December 2013
Working at The Body Shop was christmas temp. As i worked here for christmas, it was a very busy time of the year as the main focus was selling christmas gifts and promoting offers to customers. i enjoyed working here as it was a good chance to gain produc knowledge.
great place to work!
sales consultant (Former Employee) –  leeds9 October 2013
selling and achieve sales, working towards targets of the company. I learned how to focus on customer service.

I loved my team and was always working on my own targets and goals to ensure KPIS were met.

I loved meeting new people and enjoyed the selling focus and team.
Nice Atmosphere with very friendly people to work with.
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds16 April 2013
When working here for my work experience with school, I found that it was a very good environment and the people were very friendly. I learnt a lot of skills such as organisation, Health and Safety and about the products they sold and what the values were within the whole company ( such as the work they did with no animal testing ect.) The hardest part of the job was standing up most of the day and the best was helping people.
Pros
i got a free basket with things in at the end of my experience, also learnt a lot of skills, got to meet new people.
Cons
standing up most of the day, it felt long when the shop was less busy.