The Best Connection Employment Group Employee Reviews

Send to hard places for a work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Taunton, Somerset13 November 2018
I was registered to this agency... So at first, why they surprised me, that they have find a job very fast, next day I was going to work, but they send people to very hard workplaces, work for few days and i told that the job was too hard for me, and they didind call for me anymore
Pros
Fast to find a job
Cons
Hard workplaces, poor salary
good honest management.
hgv1 driver (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire13 November 2018
I was told from day 1 the job role and pay rate which was spot on and true to there word, the young lady that ive dealt with since i joined the BestConnection i can honestly say that its a pleasure to deal with her and restores my faith in agency work i could not ask for more.
Pros
honest and truthful
Son assaulted
Folk Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Birds eye12 October 2018
My son was assaulted at work and best connection did everything it could to cover up that it happened not happy with them at all. I would not recommend working for them.
Managment had no compassion
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 October 2018
This is another example of a company who put pressure on you without the relevant training, the senior management throw targets at you when they know themselves these are unrealistic, fake adverts and useless staff.
Pros
Non
Was ok ? But
cb Driver (Former Employee) –  tankersley7 October 2018
I did write a review 2 weeks ago and was not put up on this site
they were ok for a start with my first 2 assignments which were only short ones ,
I have tried to apply for several more jobs with this company since and have been totally ignored i.e texts emails and phone calls ?
I applied for a 7.5 ton driving job which I have Didgi card and cpc card . I have just been ignored ,
I don't think this crowd deserve people to apply for work on there site .
I wont bother with them again , just rude people who proberly don't have any driving tickets at all but think they are better than you
Cons
Professional and available to answer any questions
7.5 tonne driver (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk6 October 2018
I contacted Best Connection for a 7.5t driver job and after a short interview in Ipswich I got offered a job on the same day with a respectable logistics company. Since then I have been fully employed by the same company and enjoy every minute of my job. Best connection in Ipswich have been very professional and always available to answer and resolve any issues I wasn’t sure about. An excellent starting point to get your foot through the door with reputable companies offering real career prospects.
Pros
Excellent starting point to full time employment
Excellent agenxy
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth27 September 2018
Great agency, with excellent and friendly staff! Would definitely recommend! Came in on a Friday to get registered and they got me out to work on the Monday morning!
Excellent recruitment agency
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, Cumbria22 September 2018
I couldn't recommend this agency enough, I've been with best Connection for a over a year now and never have they failed to get me work, even at the very last minute. The team in the office are extremely help and I don't feel like I'm being treated as just a number. Would highly recommend using this agency if you are ever stuck for work!
Pros
Good wages, good communication, excellent office staff
kitchen porter
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tamworth10 September 2018
Go in clean the dish help make some of the food hardest part of the job is that the boss is not every good most enjoyable is the people that i work with
Not a good company to work for
warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  North West9 September 2018
give you work until they do not need you, mess around with pay blame others. They do not have good communication and blame others. They do not pay on time and do not pay what you have worked for.
Rewarding Company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire9 August 2018
I have worked for The Best Connection for 12 years

Good company that offers genuine support and training through out my career. The culture is excellent and fun to work in.
temp
(Agency) Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hayes, Greater London29 July 2018
i only worked here for about two months and the staff were always friendly and supportive if i didn't understand how something worked or if i was doing it wrong
poor agency to work with
opperative (Former Employee) –  opperative23 July 2018
You will get laid off
you will not get paid properly
no need to correct mistakes made on their behalf
sent to terrible assignments with complete lack of health and safety
never paid on time or correct amount.
Agency was good companies they covered not so
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Newport, Newport21 July 2018
As an agency there fine pay was always on time and correct but the companies they cover are terrible expect you to drive lorry’s that ain’t fit for the road or they give you a work load that needs a fork lift and you have to handball the work off. Your basically the gofor at companies and give you the work there own drivers won’t do
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Not enough hours for a decent wage
Consistently good across the board
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands4 July 2018
Worked with the Best Connection Group for over a year and a half now as part time student and on a temporary full time basis, all staff members in the office are highly understanding and supportive throughout, job opportunities arise on a regular basis and the ability to work in a range of different settings and job roles gives good experience in warehouse and admin sector
Fun place and always work available
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire27 June 2018
I worked for best connection for a long time until I found a permanent position
The company is very good and always offered me work
I had the best job ever for 6-8 month which one through best connection
Not happy with this agency
Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire21 June 2018
They mixed up my working hours all the time. They was keep forgeting to pay me for my overtime. And when they finally remembered to do it they added to the normal hours of work and not as overtime. Not bothered to contact them anymore.
The payslip was never on time and almost each time something was wrong with the money.
They are trying to look helpfull but actually they don't care about people.
It's all about agency and nothing for the workers.
Very dissapointed.
Pros
Not too many pros
Cons
You have to take extra care regarding the hours you are working to be sure you are getting paid!
Work in amazing places doing different things everyday
AGENCY WORKER (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, Devon18 June 2018
It was different all the time and very exhuasting as early hours to start work, i learned how to take apart air conditioners from toshiba, I have been a removal man or 'driver's mate' which i have enjoyed and the warehousing was good fun too.
Pros
different all the time
Cons
travel not paid for
Very Impressed
7.5 tonne delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Romford, Greater London17 June 2018
I signed up with the Romford Office and they have been brilliant with finding me work. Everyone in the office really helpful and easy to talk to. Decent money and never had any problems with my wages.
Pros
Lots of work. Decent money.
Cons
Not come across any yet.
Worst Agency Ever!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  kingswingfored4 June 2018
This agency i terrible i worked for them for a very long time. wages never right! have to literally argue with them to get paid ! treatment of staff is vile! will never use again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Best Connection Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.