The Best Connection Employment Group
Information from The Best Connection Employment Group:

The Best Connection Employment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom534 reviews
alright
if your in between jobs its better than being on job seekers. Got a decent amount of work but there was quite periods. you do get more work if you drive.
Text to work. Temp to perm.
Of all the agencies that promised to offer work after registration, TBC were the only ones to do so. I got offered work within days and also got offered 1 off assignments if my regular contract didn't need me. I got a permanent job down the Docks from my temp role. Then a year later I left that job and went back to TBC who got me another temp to permanent job.
Flexible, Friendly, Informative
At Best Connection there is a great friendly work environment with a strong sense of teamwork to get the job done. You are always informed on how the company grows and how you can grow as an individual!
Work
Was told that there is a load of work going and within 3 weeks I got nothing whatsoever absolutely useless.

Would call pretty much every day and was told they would get back in touch but nothing.
Not a very well run operation altogether.
Terminated my contract when i got diagnosed with cancer.
When i got in touch they said that the contract i was on was not there anymore.

Next day advertising for the dead same contract.
Productive and collaborative
My typical day at work is great, the early mornings and flexible hourly weeks provide me with a structured yet flexible working lifestyle. I have learnt great communicative skills both in working life and personal life, learnt how to adapt skills to different jobs around the centre. The management and team is fun versatile and very helpful. Management is always very helpful and informative. I would say the hardest part of the job is early mornings but my favourite part is the manual labour and team.
Great company to work for
Great agency to work for. Any queries are dealt with quickly. Paid on time every time. Informed weekly of your next shift. Great communication. Would definitely recommend đź‘Ś
Worst recruitment company ever
After signing up and going to fill out all their forms for details I haven’t heard a word about any jobs or any updates since I have been with this agency.if is ridiculous will not use this agency again!!!!
A great team
Brilliant people to work for and with no mess attitude and clear instructions of job roles and expectations of TBC when on assignment

Good contact and always someone if you need them.
The worst agency Ive ever used
I got told I was being lined up for a temp to perm role but this never happened. I had issue with recieving phone calls and asked them if they had trouble to leave a text or email and I'll call back straight away which they agreed but never did. I told them I need a day's notice to work and they kept ringing me first thing expecting me to work that day when I had already got other work for that day elsewhere
Poor quality of service to employees
They don't care about you, and discriminate you, doesn't care if you need anything or if is everything okwith you. Evrytime you call or go there to ask if you have work they say no, but every time you go there they had always new people starting in works, felt discriminated and i, they put you 3 weeks without work at home without receiving nothing not even care if you need anything. If you give them for work reference they just ignore and don't answer to who ask.
Working at The Best Connection
Good, friendly atmosphere when attending the interview, driving team are very helpful and knowledgable, and put you at ease, Good company to work for.
Think there summit special
Idiot in the office lucky his head is still attached I'd gladly off him.. Keep you off for 3 wks for punishment as you've booked a day off. reminded the prat daily then because he's forgot he leaves you off for three weeks and got caught out doing it twice.. Never worked for vermin like this close them down 👇 do everyone a favour
Rude staff
Agency staff pretty much aren’t bothered about you as a person or your career. No help whatsoever and no basic manners in dealing with another human being
Amateurs
High turnover of office staff means they end up with inexperienced kids trying to pressure experienced drivers into accepting lousy assignments. Wages are pretty poor compared to other agencies, usually at least ÂŁ1 an hour less. If you refuse an assignment be prepared to sit at home for a few weeks totally ignored as what almost feels like a punishment.
You will not get better, anywhere...
Ive never met so friendly and helpful team as TheBestConnection / Redditch. I had a lot of private bad stuff unfortunately and lot of times i let them down but interestingly always figured out what s the way we can solve the problems i made mostly by absences. hat off front of all officers and agents.
Positive
Best Connection have been very helpful to me and continue to be. They have been able to assign me to appropriate job opportunities which have been an accurate match to my skills and experience.
Good staff in Liverpool
The agency was good to work for but not the company that I worked for supervisor tells you one thing but tells the agency totally different about the job
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Very poor
Talk the talk but full of bull.Paper time sheets .Talk as if they've got loads of work when they haven't.Avoid one of the worst agencies.Money always wrong and unprofessional.!!
Good place to get experience
I joined best connection to her experience as a class 2 HGV.
Have been offered work on a regular basis with various different companies.

Good communication from office when work is available
productive and fun workplace
very nice atmosphere at work, very helpful during training. various changes in working time available. acquiring new skills at work. there is no problem with the holidays on the date you set.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Best Connection Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7