THAMES REACH

THAMES REACH Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
It was exciting working there as helping people look for work and accommodation including sign posting was fulfilling. Working with various organisations increased my knowledge in both housing and personal development
Apoyo a personas con alcoholismo y problemas de drogas
Pros
el placer de poder ayudar
Cons
Ninguno
Great place to work. I enjoyed my time there and learned a lot. It was very varied work and they had a lot of scope to move internally, either at the same grade or to go for promotion, via a competitive interview.
Support worker role in Thames reach is a rewarding a challenging position, the work varies on a daily basis and teaches you to work with change, problem solving skills, team work, and person centred planning.
The company offered great training for staff and volunteers, and easy to access information online or through the head office. The company also offer a great online training for staff and volunteers.

I worked in four different projects in Thames reach and always found the staff a pleasure to work with, happy to assist, and willing to help when needed.
Small and intimate organisation, allowing a greater access to top executives and directors. Often, exposure to the expertise and experiences of the CEO and Director of Finance, amongst many was encouraging and motivating. A relaxed working environment, but this is expected of an organisation within the charity sector. However, pressure was heightened when it came to the fundraising events and I was proud to have been involved in the planning and executing of such events. The office where I worked in was shared with the Finance Team and thus gave me insights into the principles underpinning financial practices such as integrity and acting in a professional manner. The colleagues were very supportive and were always willing to lend a helping hand; personal development was very much encourage with ample opportunities to go on training courses provided.
Pros
Flexible working
Excellent HR team to work with. where I cover the complete HR desk in order to support the smooth running of their function. I am an effective communicator at all levels throughout the company. I have developed excellent communication and organisation skills working as an administrator in multidisciplinary teams. My duties include confidential document management such as logging sickness and appraisal reports, general clerical tasks such as filing, scanning, photocopying, arranging meetings, sending posts, taking minutes, dealing with payroll tasks. Arranging and administering end to end recruitment at all levels, logging and clearing invoices. Managing pre employment checks, sending sub offer letters and offer letters to new hires and processing DBS checks.
Pros
All travel and food reimbursed for volunteers
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at THAMES REACH. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5