TFS Healthcare

TFS Healthcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
A pain to register with. The consultant's were ignoring you calls or just busy. hard to get to them anyway.
Very good rates at the time but not so many hours as they haven;t got many contracts.

Good experience though if you are driven enough to chase them.
The office is based in Central London so it's a great environment to work in. The management are so supportive of the work you do and offer to help with anything you may need. The staff are all very approachable. Social events are held all year round and TFS offer great incentives to reward the hard work their staff do.
A revolving door, constantly people are being hired and fired. Had a feeling of unease and not rewarded for outstanding work for the company. Not a good environment
Everyone is very welcoming, the directors and employees like to take time out of their day to introduce themselves and learn about you. I learned the ins and outs of the company and each department throughout my time there.
Pros
Work and social life balance
Cons
Expense of travel
TFS is a very good company to work for. The management is great and supportive. It also has a strong commission structure and a positive group of people.
Not the best and could be quite pushy.
Still ring me now and send me emails even though I have asked them to remove me from there database.

Wages where always wrong and never paid me what there said they where going to do .