Textbroker.com

Textbroker.com Employee Reviews

A relationship to god is the most powerful in everything the gods love is no expiration god is always there for me no matter whatgodisgoodforallthetim
Pros
Free midnightsnack
Cons
Shortbreak
Though I have not ventured into text broker fully but from my reviews and what I heard days at work can be stressful but worth it if you really know how to carry out your activities
It is a pleasure working as an article writer. I have learned how to manage my time by researching, writing a rough draft, then writing. I finish deadlines on time and have not had any rejections of my work yet. I also work from home. I just need better pay but I know that comes along with learning more about the position.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
little pay
you are assigned a rating when you are working here and they just check one article and then read that and then you have to wait for them to rate you again for however long if you get a bad rating your demoted. It also means with one very good article you can be promoted and that pays more. There is not much customer support you have to call in to talk to somebody and it is not a job that I was something you could permanently do to survive on but if you had a rough month and we're at least a 3 * Rider you could survive if you had to
Textbroker.com is a great place to work. Extremely flexible, great pay now compared to what they could pay when I started in 2010. Overall this is a great place to work if you want a work-at-home job and is extremely legit. Pays once a week every week on Friday into your PayPal. If you love to write, become one of their writers, you will probably not regret it.
No matter how good you write, one comma mistake can ruin everything for you. Pay is $0.01 per word as a 3-star writer and 1.4 cents for a 4-star writer, which makes $1 - $1.4 for 100 words. You put so many efforts into writing and only get a $2-$3 payment after hours of hard work. Terrible experience. And, their editors constantly try to downgrade you over a tiny little mistake. You're practically a slave driver if you work for this company. Not to mention the 35% cut they take from you. Avoid this company at any cost.
I wouldnt work for Textbroker full-time because you'll see yourself spending a lot of time writing articles and not getting enough money for them in return. So it's definitely a job to do part-time or really on your spare time.
I initially thought writing for Textbroker would be a good way to earn some extra cash while I was looking for something more stable when I was between jobs. I quickly realized just how wrong I was after I spent more than eight hours writing various pieces and was paid less than twenty bucks.
Textbroker is an easy company to work for if there is work. Sometimes it can take a while for clients to release funds. It is also hard to get into teams. However, teams pay more money and more quickly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Textbroker.com?
Make sure before you apply that you already have A Paypal account set up and also print out a W9 form from IRS.GOV once hired you will have to send it into Textbroker. I wrote articles and note you have to get at least a 2-star rating on your writing sample . Shoot for the five-star rating, but don't be discouraged if you don't get it. Most people don't on the first try. Your rating will be periodically evaluated. The way you can make money is by choosing higher-paid articles and time management. I would not look at this as full-time employment, but as a side gig, but their constant amount of work has improved since I was hired in 2015. I work remotely and it works for me.
I had never seen a house on fire before, so, one evening when I heard fire engines with loud alarm bells rushing past my house. I quickly ran out and, a few streets away, joined a large crowd of people. We could see the fire only from a distance because the police would not allow any one near the building on fire. What a terrible scene I saw that day! Huge flames of fire were coming out of each floor, and black and thick smoke spread all around. Four fire engines were engaged and the firemen in their uniform were playing the hose on various parts of the building. Then the tall ladders of the fire engine were stretched upwards. Some firemen climbed up with hoses in their hands. The continuous flooding brought the fire under control but the building was completely destroyed.
Pros
Water fire
Cons
Health care
These people are the lowest form of life on the planet. It's like human trafficking for smart people. Customers expect Shakespeare and pay for graffiti. Amateur pay for professional copy. You feel dirty getting paid $7 for delivering excellent copy. Tech support is non-existent. They couldn't find their backside with a search warrant. They are slow to get back to you and then have absolutely no clue how to resolve a technical issue. By the time you hear from them, it's too late and the order expires. Pointless. You could make more money looking for change in a parking lot, or taking bottles to a recycle machine. I blame myself for falling for their hype. Do not waste your time. The pay is insulting, the clients are demanding and clueless. They, and I mean the clients and Textbroker, appreciate nothing.
Pros
I'm still trying to think of one
Cons
It's like prostitution, you do all the work, provide all the assets, get used, they get all the money
I enjoy getting paid to write and even pennies add up over time! I just wish the pay was more than $0.007 per word for beginners like me! I love the travel/tourism section and the articles are accepted easily! Just need to have 1190 available article all the time in that category as there are now!
Pros
easy work, takes moments to write, works around my schedule
Cons
low pay, sometimes no work available at my level, and no paid time off
This was the worst company I ever worked with, at any point of my 37 years of good to so-so employers. I started with four stars, then I went to three and couldn't get a four to save my life. Textbroker had it in for me because I defended my two page story. The client wrote that she and her friend did not understand it. Good God, what a slap in the face. The client only had to ask for a re-write or allow me to turn and walk. Jerks! Textbroker lost a four star writer. They had bizarre grading that ran directly opposite of Merriam-Webster. My manager was as stubborn as a mule and as smart as used toilet paper.
Pros
Can make a little money
Cons
They will not back their writers
On more than one occasion I have lost out on an assignment because of issues with their platform - that they are well aware of - but have yet to address. Customer service is non-existent, especially if you work at night. I had coding issues that weren't evident on previous assignments, and the person that responded wasn't even someone who could help me understand the inconsistencies within the platform, just told me to refer to the writer's forum. I've worked for them on and off for years and the primary reason I don't write for them on a regular basis is the lack of knowledge and support. It's hard to be a professional when the company you work for isn't.
Pros
Lots of assignments
Cons
low wages, little to no support, lack of knowledge especially regarding coding
I started working for Textbroker when I first joined the Freelance writing industry. The company is flexible with when you write. It is a great place to get your start. Textbroker pays lower than most, so I did not wish to stay there very long.
Pros
Beginner Friendly
Cons
Not suitable for the long term.
Textbroker was my first choice to apply freelance writing skills. Back in 2016 however, almost all available clients were representatives of scam accounts. I was only able to work for 5 clients.
Pros
Many Clients
Cons
Look out for Scams
It is also a good apportunity to show critical discussion of the short story when you like everything in this story no entra words are required you need more than this story
Pros
Laptops
Cons
Health
Textbroker is good for beginners and entry-level writers. The pay is not proportional to the work, but for a first-time paid writer, the experience itself can be invaluable. You will learn what is expected in the writing field at the professional level.
Pros
Work from home.
Cons
Takes time for the pay to level out in proportion to the time spent.
Textbroker is a great company to write for if you have spare time and need extra money. Though the open orders typically pay 4-star writers (like me) $2.50-$11.50 for 300-800 words, the direct orders compensate very well. The site is easy to navigate, and freelancer profiles are thorough. If someone desires a job, but doesn't have the credentials, like a college degree, Textbroker's reviewers rate their writing and provide them with a star-rating. This allows college students to get work quickly without certifications. The site provides several resources to improve a freelancer's writing, and their reviewers re-rate freelancers to maintain their writing quality. Overall, I enjoy working for Textbroker--with every article I write, my style improves and I learn more about online industries.
Pros
Learning Opportunities, Work-from-Home, Pay-Pal
Cons
Low Pay, Keyword Checker
You write content for people who need articles written. This can vary from products and services to people and websites. The word limit varies as well from 100 words to 1,500 words or more. You choose the article so you write what you think you can do.
Pros
No quotas. You do what you want when you can.
Cons
Sometimes there are no articles available or articles you can't do.