Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work no interest in employee's you are a number and was a very depressing place to work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Airdrie10 July 2018
horrible place they have no interest in their employee except to make sure you are hitting the numbers including keeping the times on toilet breaks, wages are basic
Teleperformance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Airdrie, North Lanarkshire5 July 2018
A typical day at the moment, is working for EON. I have learned new systems and a new way of doing my job. There is things in place like training sessions to help me understand and do my job. The hardest part of the job is understanding why I am doing certain things and understanding why. I do enjoy talking to customer. Always someone new to talk with.
Stressful environment
Sales and service advisor (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock25 June 2018
The training period is the only time it will be relaxed and fun, after that you are under constant scrutiny. The minutes are counted, and the managers are constantly perched on your shoulder.
Pros
easy job to get back into the job culture
Cons
highly stressful
Challenging work place
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Consultant25 June 2018
* fun environment and a nice place to work with .
* taking inbound calls and answering billing or general query from the customer .
* hitting the metrics
* sales is a must
Pros
morning schedule
Cons
heavy traffic going to the office
inconsistant training
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire25 June 2018
This role started off well with great training from a great teacher who was then given additional roles to go and train more new recruits. we werent paid a full moths pay until 6 weeks after our start date which made the commute very hard. The colleagues were nice and friendly and the job itself was fun, it is just the management style that lets this company down.
Pros
good hours
Cons
complicated position with minimal help
Self centred managment
Customer service advisor (Current Employee) –  Bangor, County Down24 June 2018
I wouldn't recommend working for this company, they have a very high staff turnover rate due to little care in their staff as they are seen as expendable. Management are prone to favouritism and breaking company rules as it suits them. Company security policies are inhumane examples being blinds are kept closed for security meaning call floors are lacking natural light leading in health issues in staff and poor hygiene of work stations as well.
Pros
Cons
bullying, health risks, no guarantee of long term employment
Different Culture
SUPERCELL GAME AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Malaysia24 June 2018
My office is the funny and friendly environment. My working place is decorated like a cartoon with so many character in game, colorful and cute stuffs . It's so relax when we work!
Everybody comes from different countries with difference cultures, languages, religions,...

We can learn a lots from each other.
Specialty learning a new language is easy in my working place!
The most enjoyable part is we play game and have a tournament every month ^^
"We are a big FAMILY"! Bosses and Agents are brother, we hang out and have fun often, there is no distance from us!
Pros
picnic every month, free travel, food allowance
Cons
Flexible schedule
Les meilleures équipes
Responsable d'équipe bilingue (Former Employee) –  Bristol19 June 2018
Téléperformance vous permettra de rencontrer les meilleurs personnes possibles par contre vous serez traitez comme un personnel remplaçable au quotidien.
Le management ne cherche pas à améliorer leur méthode mais juste à prendre l'argent des clients.
Les horaires sont extrêmement flexible, ce qui peut convenir à certains et non à d'autres donc pour la balance travail/vie personnelle, c'est à vous de voir.
Vous n'aurez pas l'impression d'évoluer professionellement mais vous apprendrez beaucoup de choses dans tous les cas.
Pros
Equipe, multitasking
Cons
salaire, management
Fun and worklife balance
Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst (Current Employee) –  PH18 June 2018
Pretty much interesting to work with this company as you may learn a lot. Awesome employees, good leadership. Learning process is not stagnant, you can obtain the knowledge towards work.
Brilliant If You'd Like Your Soul Destroyed
customer service adviser (Former Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear18 June 2018
I worked for Teleperformance for a year on its SLC campaign so let me give you some advise. For the most part the people you work with are friendly and easy to get along with but the work itself is soul destroying.

You sit at a computer screen taking calls for 9 hours a day from some of the worst humanity has to offer while navigating through multiple (out of date) online systems which never work because they don't want to spend the money to fix them. The peak time for taking on new staff will be during the summer for the students going back to University, during August - October time you will not have a moment to even breath at your computer as the calls are constant and mostly complaints because an assessor did not do there job right or because they do not understand the bureaucracy there applications go through, some listen but most just want to kick off down the phone at you personally.

You get marked on your calls which you sometimes get a bonus for if your call gets monitored by the client overlords but even then the pay is pitiful for the hours they make you work, oh and if you are a multi skilled adviser who does more work then others you will not be paid anymore then someone who is not. THIS IS A LONG HOURS, LOW PAID JOB.

The management is 60/40, luckily I had a good manager who supported myself and the team but other managers just could not be bothered and were more interested in sitting around talking. Also you get trained in the bureaucratic pit which is SLC, this creates its own problems, you cannot be an idiot to do this job.

Overall it depends
  more... on what you are looking for, if you're desperate, depressed and have a soul which you want rid of go for it.

As a side note if you consider yourself a creative person do not apply to work here, it will suck your creativity away like a leech.
Pros
Friendly co workers. Free Pizza, sometimes.
Cons
Long hours, low paid. Unsociable shifts. Angry People.
good job
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol12 June 2018
i enjoyed the work there and all the people i worked with were awesome. the work was easy and the hours were flexible. phiones were scary at first but they are the easiest part
depressing job , poor management
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  scotland8 June 2018
making or answering calls regarding customers orders was the typical day to day, and was fairly easy, learned just how poor some of the delivery services used where. lower end of management where nice, but if complicated problems regarding a customers accounts arose nobody wanted to assist the customer or take responsibility for the call. this in turn left people with minimal training to struggle through a call they had no idea how to resolve, meaning customers effectively where fobbed off until their call landed at the desk of somebody who was able to deal with these issues. hardest part of the job was dealing with those aforementioned customers as they often would have been passed from pillar to post before they got to myself. I then would have the task of trying to resolve the issues left behind which varied from lost deliveries, to tumble dryers that had caught fire, while being shouted and swore at by a now understandably irate customer who has had enough of being passed about and would have to try compensate the customer or get replacements dispatched. most enjoyable part was meeting some of the people, made a couple of great friends there.
Pros
met some great friends
Cons
poor management and support for staff
average place to work
Assistant Team Manager (Former Employee) –  glagsow8 June 2018
very standard for a call center. low pay, long hours and a VERY good social life!! met some amazing people here. it is definitely like slave labor though. they really don't have a clue how to run a company but again... its just like every other call center.
Pros
the people
Cons
the job
Shambles
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow4 June 2018
Teleperformance as a company all in is an absolute shambles and seems to be getting run into the ground. Managers need to be retrained to keep staff happy
The people make it.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Glasgow City, Glasgow4 June 2018
Members of staff aren't treated fairly.
No support or one to one training.
Wages are always wrong.
Unwilling to help out when situations arise, ie family emergencies.
The phone agents there are the only good thing about it.
Pros
People
Start up job
Customer Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newry31 May 2018
My first employment was with the Teleperformance branch in Newry. I worked there for three months and made a number of friends for life. I now have a part-time job in Tesco.
Very Productive
Virgin Media Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Airdrie31 May 2018
I feel when you work in teleperformance its not a team you are in its more of a family we took a lot of calls for virgin media and spoke to a wide range of clients some good others not so good but it is an amazing atmosphere while working at teleperformance
Good place.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Newry and Mourne30 May 2018
I like it here but not enough opportunity to move forward into other roles. I want to advance. But never given the change to move forward. Which is fusterating.
Pros
Management is good.
Cons
Limited opportunity low wage
Teleperformance is a good company to work for, however the company your answering for, are not.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire28 May 2018
I will start by saying that Teleperformance in Kilmarnock at least is a really good company to work for, the management there are very supportive and will help you progress if that is what you want to do, however you can easily just work the simple 37.5 hours a week (unpaid breaks) without promotion or upskill,

However you often feel like a second rate citizen with the client, they have one rule for them and one rule for you.

Hardest part of the Job is staying motivated whilst on the phone, luckily most people around you, including managers have good banter so they will keep you happy.

I learned from the job that this is the worst payed you can possibly be payed doing this type of job, if you look at other jobs in the same sector, you can be paid £17500 for 35 hours WITH paid breaks, however here you will be paid less than £14000 for working 40 hours+ with upskills with unpaid breaks which quite frankly is a joke for the stress that comes with call centres in general.
Pros
Helpful Management, plenty of opportunities, great stepping stone to better pay
Cons
Underappreciated by client, your just another cog in the machine to them, no matter how hard you work, your just an outsourcer to them. Overpriced Canteen.
If you want to keep your sanity, don't work here!!
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire24 May 2018
Appalling managers and team managers who think they are above and beyond everyone else!

If you want to keep your sanity, DO NOT work here. It's all about sales... don't let them lie to you at interview and training.

AVOID even if you are desperate for work. This place is the pits
Pros
Some customers are lovely
Cons
Rotas, canteen over priced, stuck up managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K