Play YouTube video button
Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1,012 reviews
Found 1,012 reviews matching the search
Personally wouldn't work there long term as it's not suited to me. Can be a bit dull sitting in front of a screen/on the phone all-day, however, the team was great and management did arrange activities for us as well as weekly tea trollies and treats during public holiays which made the job a bit easier.
it was a great place to work, the staff were amazing, it was fairly fast pace but relaxed at the same time. I made a few work friends there, I was sad I had to leave bit unfortunately I had to move more than 4 hours away via train. but if I could I would work for them again
honestly the best thing about working for tp is the people on the frontline, the people in the call centres make the job. without them and the friends you make, the job is not worth having. it’s a lot work, long hours and poor pay but it’s an easy job and it’s a quick job to get if you need something immediately
Pros
the friends you make
Cons
higher management
Working environment is awful (downstairs in the back of warehouse) no windows, no natural light, doors always closed, close working conditions, everyone always poorly, cleaning standards poor. That’s just the environment. Staff and job even worse.
Pros
Onsite canteen
Cons
Management is a mess. The Planning department is a mess. Little to no care about the well being of their employees. Very difficult to organise any time off. Overall the work environment is very stressful, with rude and unfriendly people in managerial positions.
Cons
management, planning, pay
Not a good place to work very stressful and unorganised. Management nowhere to be seen left to your own devices .

Pay is awful they advise at 17500, it’s not i was on a salary of 15000 a year.

A lot of two faced staff , rude , nasty and not helpful.

I felt alone and like I could not ask for help.
Pros
Notice period is quick one week
Cons
Most of it to be honest highly don’t recommend this place ruined my
I worked for teleperformance for 2 years. It was my first call center job the same month I was pulled for being very rude to a client and was given a warning and probation was increased for 3 to 6 month. Good news i had my job for the next 24 month and in between I changed to a different TL but every coloured person that worked for her said she was racist i defended her as she never showed me she was actual a racist. I was suffering from a mental depression and had to stop work, she promised me I could come back when I was ready 12 month later am trying to get a job and i can not be hired again, reason I was abusive to client once when I was working for a different campaing and tl even though I was still with them for another 20 month, I dint see how is this connected, second reason awols which I had one awol and no warnings was provided after the first awol because it never happened again, third reason short notices absents now surely do we plan when we going to get sick?!! I don't. When I was mentally ill I had provided notice from doctors, please this is my experience with tp can you please let me know is this all because of rasicm or do you see a legit reason why am not to be hired again?!
Pros
company is a good working place
Cons
Managers are really bad
As well as a strong work ethic you need to relax and enjoy the pace and rhythm of the job, Sadly if it wasn't for a throat infection I would still be there.
Pros
coffee breaks
Cons
long alternating hours
I got offered a job with this company and got given a number and an email address to contact if I needed any help or discuss things further, this company is impossible to get in touch with and just ignore you, I had questions about hours, every time i rang the number it kept saying this person is not available please leave a message, I emailed the HR department and the recruitment team and still nothing, this was over 2 weeks ago that I emailed them too!
If it’s this hard to get in touch with them now I don’t even want to risk starting to work for them
Pros
Easy interview
Cons
Impossible to get in touch
The campaign I was on was good. The people are friendly. Mostly a positive experience. Very good training and lots of opportunities to upskill and progress.
If you value your mental health the do not work here. They promise the world during training and deliver nothing once you finish training. Expect to deal mostly with rude customers and also expect to work most weekends and late evenings.
Pros
Cons
Poor shifts. Low wages. Dealing with rude customers
This is the most racist company I have ever worked for , worked fine with them for 11 months and randomly picked up something I did in grad bay and told me I got dismissed from the company when people have down even worse shitI would DEFINITELY not recommend this company to anyone as they have a habit of throwing out Asian people have heard this before and happened to myself disgusting people
Cons
Only will progress you if you’re lucky or your part of the “favourite” group. Some management are clueless and don’t understand the line of business they manage. No commission or rewards for passing KPIs. Overall terrible place to work. Paid minimum wage!
Cons
The good- call centre based job but banks of individual teams, amazing people to work with and a relaxed environment. Training is provided and support every step of the way by either training staff or colleagues. Morning and afternoon break and lunch break. Casual wear.
The bad- often treated like a child when it comes to breaks (if you are late going on a break you could be punished even if you were late due to being on a call). Pay is appalling, not enough for the average adult to live and pay all bills if single. Due to a very high turn over of staff, jobs are offered online at a higher rate just to get people in, they would then expect an experienced staff member on a lower wage train the newby. Only allowed 10 minutes per day for toilet/drinks run, not at all enough! And again.. punished if you go over and the management are not understanding if you need longer for any reason.
The management are under qualified, unprofessional, unreasonable and overpaid. The expected KPIs are too high and their only purpose is to demoralise and "make a show" of "under performers". The treatment of staff is appalling, constant threats of dismissal and disciplines even for the smallest slight-taking a drink between calls, using the toilet for too long. Vile place I wouldn't wish on my worst eneny
Pros
Free car park
Cons
Humiliating wage
Great employer, good team work ethos. This role fitted in nicely for me in between jobs. My previous skills, knowledge and experience meant I adapted to the role with ease. My team supported a new initiative and I felt fully supported into the role. It was a pleasure to work at Teleperformance for 3 months.
Pros
Great opportunity for those with excellent customer service skills
Cons
Shift work, salary
Poor company, work/life balance. Hired as customer service but pressured into trying to sell add ons to car insurance. Typical call centre management, more interested in having meetings than supporting their team, personally regard this company as a major mistake in my life
Good company to work for.
Great benefits.

Good salary.

Management were very approachable.

Team building exercises.

Easy to escalate any issues you may have with anyone within the company.
Good but
needsto buy new computers. Help from managers should remain thru out the day. Not mainly mornings only.

Stress levels are so so high. Advisors quit on daily basis and there is no system put in place to help cope with stress.
Everything is fun. But, its stressful under certain campaign. Hopefully they will make improvements and able to motivate all the staff. The stress level is too high over there in managing the customer.
Been with TP for a number of years and been through too many “restructures” resulting in jobs being lost and more work for the same money. They look at all staff like they are just a number regardless of your position.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.
6.9K