Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Great company
Social Networking and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Distrito de Lisboa26 April 2018
I really enjoy my time working for Teleperformance, in this case for Netflix. I had really good support during my time there and the company culture is excellent.
Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Advisor (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire25 April 2018
Avoid this company at all costs, particularly the Newark site. Clicky, unprofessional management and team leaders, only concerned about gossiping or doing the bare minimum. Most of them unqualified for their rank. VERY poor pay rate, long hours and lack of support after the training, despite promises to the contray. Felt like I was a character in 1984 with the ridiculous amount of monitoring, including some management who thrived off snitching on you for the tiniest thing. Most miserable three months of my life. Glad to have left. If you want to be a cog in this corporate machine, and enjoy a lack of progression, support and general care for you as a human being, then go ahead, apply. People with a backbone need not apply. Sheeps only.
Pros
Home time...
Cons
Do you have a scroll I could borrow?
good place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester25 April 2018
lovely place to work just the pay was an issue, no career progression
but made some good friends and gained lots of experience in the customer service role
Great place and people
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands22 April 2018
Great staff
Opportunity to grow and learn
Great management
Decent salary
Flexible working
Has good transport links
Management willing to help and support you
Team always happy to help when required
Workplace
customer service representitive. (Former Employee) –  Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire21 April 2018
A typical day at Teleperformance is answering numerous phone calls one after the other with customers shouting a swearing at you all day long. breaks are ridiculous and the management is a joke. the wage is stupid for the amount of work you do and what you have to deal with on a day to day basis. Holidays are rubbish and you can book them for when you need and you can never have any time off. Stressful place to work and I am now on the sick due to stress and depression from this job role.
Cons
Long hours, rubbish pay
Okay if you don't have many other options.
Compliance & Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire19 April 2018
I worked in the back office section of the company and it had a tendency to get very clique-y. The management were mostly very nice but after working there for a couple of months it became clear they had favourites. The job itself didn't have much chance of progression unless roles such as Team Leader or auditor became available. The job was also quite repetitive from day to day, the only reason for me to stay personally was the great friends that I made and if you are made a permanent member of staff then the job security is reassuring.
Pros
Great people (if you stay away from cliques), contracted hours - no shift work
Cons
Pay, management have favourites, little chance to progress
Awful
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangor, County Down17 April 2018
Awful, unless you like call centre work and management who do not care. I would rather stay on the dole than go and work for this lot again, the company again, just does not care about its employees.
19 April 2018

We are sorry to hear that you felt that way. Our goal is to provide our employees a job that would make them feel valued, happy and fulfilled. Thank you for being candid with your review and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward.

good for progression
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Glasgow16 April 2018
TP is good for progression but they don't try to keep staff instead preferring to pay low and advance new agents to TL's and let them leave rather than pay them the going rate.

Good people and good atmosphere. This is the only reason I stay.

Compliance is over the top to the point it inhibits you doing your job which is a bit of a pain.

A lot of the targets set are agreed by bigwigs in the ivory towers and are unachievable meaning you are always performance managing.
Pros
progression, people.
Cons
salary, compliance/ clear desk over the top.
Great people, but becomes your whole life
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, North Lanarkshire13 April 2018
Doing 20 hours a week alongside starting University was a very bad idea as I dropped my grades considerably. The people, however, are amazing and made it worth the bad customers. I was in a sales position so this was extra pressure but created an opportunity for commission.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Stressful environment
Bad Pay. Bad Hours.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Newry11 April 2018
Hours are unsuitable and very reluctant to grant preference hours for people who need them. Workmates are friendly and helpful but a lot leave as the pay is so bad
Cons
Bad hours. Bad Pay. No benefits
Corporate
Customer Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  Distrito de Lisboa10 April 2018
Good to work with a variety of nationalities, many of them young and out to explore a new country, in this instance, TP Portugal.

Can grind you down as it is client security and monitoring makes work place uncomfortable. Timed on every action so stressful if you have a bad stomach or held up en route to work and can lose wages. No paper etc on production floor adds to stress and overheated tampons or coin skin irritation due to holding them in underwear or pocket is not healthy.

Shift patterns can be onerous.
Pros
Medical Insurance after six months/two company parties a year
Cons
Shift patterns
Reliable employer
Quality Executive and Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangor5 April 2018
I have a great management team that has helped me develop my skills and confidence over the last 6 years.
there are good opportunities to progress within many roles.
Pros
good incentives
Cons
not enough benefits
Not Great place when you have potential.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Glasgow5 April 2018
As my campaign is new there is alot of teething problems. Also incapable management has meant i would rather change company. I have shown great determination and character and went above and beyond too many times without proper recognition.
10 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We always make sure to recognize and reward hardworking employees with great incentives and bonuses so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. By sharing your feedback, you are helping us ensure issues are properly addressed and proper actions are taken.

Productive and fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  County Down4 April 2018
No two days at work were ever the same in a customer service role i was able to interact with so many different people on a daily basis and enjoyed helping them to solve their problems and give them advice about telephone and internet shopping orders.
Pros
Meeting lots of different people
Cons
Working hours were fixed
terrible experience
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, North Lanarkshire30 March 2018
management were terrible, staff were okay, and the pay was atrocious. had to deal with complaining customers and dealing with basic cold calls, if you want to have a career in customer service, then look elsewhere. could not be sober to work here,.
not ok
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  shaw30 March 2018
work is okey, training is good you can definitely learned from the trainers one of the best trainers I ever encounter, the company is not okey, ...........
Awful Company
CSA/SME (Current Employee) –  Bristol City Centre, Bristol26 March 2018
Terrible place to work. Will employ any/everyone as always desperately understaffed and unable to retain employees due to awful conditions and culture.
Pros
City centre location
Cons
Everything else
2 April 2018

Sorry to hear that you felt that way. We see to it to provide our employees a stable job that they would love and enjoy so that they will stay with us for a longer period of time. All the best!

Good job, even better people
Customer Service Advisor (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Glasgow Cadogan21 March 2018
My day would involve a variety of calls from customers with problems/queries with their applications, the process, evidence required or just to check their eligibility for our clients product. It can be challenging but who wants to do the same thing over and over again!?! I have learned so much in my time here, not just about my role, about myself too, my strengths, my weaknesses, and have been given the time to attend different sessions on how to address these. We have a great mix of people here, real salt of the earth types who would do anything for you. Where this place excels is how they treat you, if you work hard, do your job properly and are not just after a paycheck for as little (if any) work as possible. My own personal experience the support has been tremendous. Having had some major personal and health issues, I have been given all the support I could hope for, above and beyond what you would expect from your employer, allowances have been made for me that to be honest have been a shock but greatly welcomed and will never be forgotten. I have now got myself back to where I want to be and have recently been handed a new development opportunity that I can't wait to get started. I have worked in several call centres and have never experienced or witnessed support like I have here. From reading other reviews I can only say this - if you are not willing to get to work on time and do your job properly using the support available to you then yes you will know about it.

We have regular activities and nights out if you like to get involved or employee benefits if
  more... you just want savings/freebies. In our role you can also get up to £100 each month in a points scheme that you can use online or buy gift cards with (show me the money!)

Only bad things I can think of are lack of an actual canteen (although they are limited to the constraints of the building being leased, and there is a kitchen/mess area), and maybe the option to have a fixed shift pattern, although I believe this may be an option for the future.

In summary if you like a challenge, are motivated, if you feel like you have skills but no one is watching, if you have ideas, but no one is listening, well we're watching, and we're listening........so bring it on
Pros
Great people and support if you need it
Cons
No actual canteen, no fixed shifts
Is it worth it?
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol14 March 2018
The staff at Teleperformance are for the mostpart really friendly, I've made some good friends there, met my girlfriend, etc. However the company itself is terrible, you certainly understand you are yet another drone. I have always described this job to friends as "The best terrible minimum wage job you could ask for." Although this is campaign specific.
Horrible.
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Bangor, County Down13 March 2018
This truly was hands-down the WORST 'business' i have ever had the misfortune of working for. Being mistreated and lied to repeatedly by management and 'team leaders'; a tittle which is laughable in this place as all they do is lead themselves to the canteen. Working ridiculous hours including double weekends. However if your in with the management or 'team leaders' you wont have to endure this, just the rest of the staff left to do it, same faces every week.
As for the food on offer, it promotes diabetes and obesity, with daily specials of battered questionable meat in a bap, not a salad leaf in site. This also goes to show the lack of care for staffs health and well-being. It reminded me of what prison inmates would be served and the place in general was like a sentence.
Spare yourself the experience even if you are desperate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K