Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the people andjob its self.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bangor, County Down17 October 2018
Teleperformance was a good employer. I enjoyed meeting new people and learning new skills. It always has positions available. Different campaigns so something for anyone. permanent hours available
Pros
new staff reguarly, so met new people
Cons
Long hours and inconsistant
Stressful, Depressing, Unforgiving work environment.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangor16 October 2018
Worked for Teleperformance for around 8-9 months, Would be a perfect place of employment if you liked being monitored from the moment you logged into the computer till the moment you log out. You have around 10 minutes a day for your "comfort" this is everything outside of your breaks including the toilet/getting water etc, If you go over the 10 minutes it will get flagged up by your team leader and mentioned to you along with everything else you've supposedly done wrong the prior day. You are also constantly having to meet their daily statistics. This can be everything from how long an average call takes, to how long between calls you are taking (forgetting to mention that some of these calls can be extremely difficult, and you would also have to write up what could be quite extensive case notes after a call). The best part is most management don't care less and will use aggressive and threatening tactics towards their lesser staff, This includes the threat of dismissal if deadlines/Statistics are not met,The key word being most as there are a few diamonds among the dirt.
Regardless of all this working within a call centre environment, Especially a government run campaign for minimum wage and also having to take up to possibly 125+ calls a day, Most of which the person on the other side of the line is getting ready to unleash all of their issues and anger upon you. I wouldn't recommend the company, The HMPO campaign at the least, Especially if you don't deal well with stress and having to constantly keep a fast pace for 9 hours a day. Save yourself the hassle and dread of
  more... having to drag yourself into a job you'll grow to hate very quickly.  less
Pros
Cons
Bare minimum wage, Unsupportive management, Aggressive tactics, Stressful
decent
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Newry5 October 2018
Typical call centre job, pleasant people to work with I experienced no issues only reason for leaving was location and salary.
would recommend and return if more suitable location and maybe better pay
11 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for choosing Telepeformance. Good luck on your future endeavors. All the best!

not a nice place to work
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, North Lanarkshire3 October 2018
The staff were terrible, they believed they could do as they pleased and speak to you how they wanted, there was never any fair job progression, whenever a promotion came up it was already decided before the interview process and it wasn't always the best candidate who would get the promotion
Pros
Cons
The list is too long
8 October 2018

We are sorry to learn about this. Rest assured that we will investigate what happened, hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form. We also recommend that you visit your local HR to inquire about the promotion policy. Thank you.

Good company to work for
MCA (Current Employee) –  Newark-on-Trent27 September 2018
Good company to work for, good people. tight margins as with any outsourcer, clients can be challenging.
Role was challenging
Senior management on site were excellent
2 October 2018

Thank you for your positive review. We aim to provide employees a great working experience and we are glad that we were able to do so. All the best!

Different Shift Patterns
Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Teleperformance26 September 2018
They fit round my shifts at university and took me on full time when I finished my course and gave me the option of different hours and patterns were helpful.
2 October 2018

Thank you for choosing to work here at TP and being part of our team. Wishing you all the best in your career here and have a nice day!

Ok place to work
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Airdrie, North Lanarkshire25 September 2018
Not had any bother so far. Seems a decent enough place to work. Very hot in the summer and very cold in tge winter though. Apart from that it is okay,
28 September 2018

Thank you so much for your review. All the best and have a nice day ahead!

Good and bad
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire23 September 2018
There were times when I got to work and the team was organised, knew exactly what to do and then there would be changes to systems, staff, clothing, breaks, location, management, that would make you uncertain.

I really have loved my time with B&Q but recently there have been more changes and an uneasy atmosphere has arisen and spread focusing mainly on our jobs and that is the final reason that I have decided to start looking elsewhere.

They have been extremely good with allowing me to work part-time for me being the main carer of my child and this I will never forget.
Pros
Plenty of breaks
Cons
Holidays are not paid
28 September 2018

We are sorry to learn about your experience here at the company. Rest assured that your feedback will be taken into consideration and will help us improve our services to our employees. Good luck on your future endeavors!

It could improve
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Distrito de Lisboa22 September 2018
Very unorganized Company. Problems with Payment and Documents. They promise very different things in job Subscription but nothing of that will come true.
Pros
View, workplace
Cons
Salary
28 September 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form for us to conduct an investigation.

Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, North Lanarkshire17 September 2018
During my time at Teleperformance I enjoyed dealing with customer queries and being part of a busy environment.
I worked various roles and found each enjoyable.
21 September 2018

Thank you for your review. It is an honor for us to know that you enjoyed assisting customers during your stay with us. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Want to know more about Teleperformance?

Ask a question
Bad work Great pay
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangor16 September 2018
For any teenager this job is great as you can do as low as 16 hours per week. however it feels too grown up for a 16 year old and it is very strict. the pay is great however
Pros
great pay
Cons
too strict
21 September 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. All the best and have a nice day!

Terrible place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, North Lanarkshire14 September 2018
The only positive thing about working here is the amazing people you get to meet. The company itself is run terribly and should be shut down. The way staff are treated is horrendous, closing holidays for months and not allowing anyone to apply for the holiday hours that they are legally entitled to. Not carrying over holiday hours from the years before, and not paying you for them. Being completely and utterly over the top about stats, and sending people to HR for the silliest reasons. The most stressful experience I've ever had was working here.
21 September 2018

Thank you for your detailed and honest feedback. We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us as this will help us know what needs to be improved. Hope you can share this with us via LET'S CONNECT help line at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can address the issue.

okay place to work
Student Finance England (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne11 September 2018
good place to work, only thing they go down on the scale with is the time keeping on calls. if someone needs help allow that time to help them. also not enough training on the systems
18 September 2018

Thank you for your honest review. We always make sure to provide employees enough support while working in order to provide an excellent service to our client's customers. Rest assured this is noted, please share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form.

Awful Place to Work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gateshead11 September 2018
I joined Teleperformance in July of 2017. The initial two weeks training seemed fine and then they put you through a test and stressed how important this was. We all saw how false it was, however, when one person failed it and had to resit it a number of times.

As the job progressed, we were sorted into teams with some of the people I trained with but the downside to this was that most of the people within the same team worked different shift patterns so it was hard to build an rapport with work colleagues. Then they might suddenly decide to switch teams for no reason so you end up having to try to get to know new people which again is hard when you don’t work the same shift pattern.

I never had any problems with wages being paid in and they were always the correct amount, but I did notice that nearly everyone on the call floor was on a different wage. I came in at a higher wage than others who had been there longer which is unfair to say the least.

Personal hygiene is another topic. I feel it’s important for a business such as this to have a hygiene policy. Dirty toilets, and dirty coworkers was a commen occurrence. Being stuck next to some of the more unhygienic colleagues made the day drag and also made your stomach churn. They had no way of reporting hygiene issues and management staff never encouraged it. Finding faeces on the walls in the toilets was also quite common.

The final straw for me was when they moved us to the EON campaign. The ‘training’, if you could call it that, was another two week stint in which we learnt a whole load of nothing and found out
  more... more about the trainers adventurous personal and sex life than anything else. When we got on the phones, our login details weren’t ready and the systems went down. By the time we began taking our first calls, some had already started to walk out. I finished my shift and ended my time with Teleperformance.

I wouldn’t recommend this company at all as many of the other reviews have suggested, they don’t care much about their employees and whether or not they can do the job, they want bums on seats and money.
Pros
Wages always paid on time
Cons
Poor staff hygiene, undervalued staff, no set pay rate, bad training, uninterested trainers and managers
Great first job.
Customer Service Advisor/Project Trainer (Current Employee) –  Scotland6 September 2018
This is a great company to work for. Many opportunities for development. Perfect fit for someone just out of education to get their foot in the door or to come back to employment after a break.
Pros
rjnhtrdthrhbrhb
Cons
rhsdrhnrthnjtyjdt
12 September 2018

Thank you for your review. We see to it that we offer employees plenty of opportunities for career growth. All the best!

Disaster on a biblical scale customer services
Customer service representative (Erskine) (Former Employee) –  Erskine6 September 2018
I have been working since I was 10 and I am nearly 50.
I worked for this "mob" three years ago on a campaign that shortly
after I started they lost and it went downhill from there, they didn't
care about the customers as they had lost the contract.
personally, if it was the last company on the planet and I was living in
a cardboard box with a bleak future I would avoid TP.
Pros
The staff I had pleasure being with fantastic people a credit to the Industry.
Cons
Everything else was a disaster.
nice workmates bad company
Customer Advisor/Sales (Current Employee) –  Bristol6 September 2018
I would recommend this company only if you need a work to pay bills.
Difficult to escalate ladder and improve salary along the way. Food displayed in the canteen on site is very greasy but luckily you have fridges to leave you own food and try to not go mad eating curry or chips everyday
Pros
friendly workmates, regular hours
Cons
low salary
12 September 2018

We aim to provide our employees with several opportunities for career growth since we wanted them to grow here or at least equip them with knowledge and skills that will make them better when they leave the company. We will take note of your feedback and come up with ways on how we can improve our services to our employees. Thank you.

Terrible
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 September 2018
Teleperformance the worst customer service company that i ever came across. Terrible building as it was above Victoria train station. No proper canteen facilities.
17 September 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you can share more details via https://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can conduct an investigation and make improvements for our employees.

poor managment
Customer Sales Adviser (Former Employee) –  Airdrie3 September 2018
I worked here for a total of 8 months, i worked for the JD Williams campaign in airdrie and the support offered from managers was appauling. I was never offered any support or on floor training and was constantly hounded to meet targets (hich I was doing anyway).
The only plus side from this is that i did meet some nice people in there.
Pros
nice people
Cons
poor managers
11 September 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to learn about your experience as we aim to provide employees enough support to ensure quality customer service experience to our client's customers. We hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can conduct an investigation.

A Good place to work
Sainsburys Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangor3 September 2018
The people you work with will make the day go by as most of the staff are very friendly nice people. The job itself can be rather dull as can any other but is good for the most part.
Pros
Work Colleagues
Cons
Shift pattern
11 September 2018

Thank you for your honest review. We are glad to know that you have amazing co-workers with you, as this helps employees relieve stress from work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K