Teepee Day Nursery

Teepee Day Nursery Management reviews

Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
I cannot recommend Teepee Day Nursery highly enough! Such an wonderful team to work alongside! Management are 100% supportive & welcoming. The whole team works together as a family and are extremely helpful and supportive. Director really takes care of us, especially now in surreal and very difficult time.
Teepee is an outstanding nursery and I get to learn new things on a daily basis. The management team are experienced, motivated and very supportive and it's a great atmosphere and they really look after their team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teepee Day Nursery?