Teepee Day Nursery

Teepee Day Nursery Employee Reviews for Early Years Educator

If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!
Absolutely love working at Teepee- from the very first day (4 years ago) I have always been made to feel part of a team and appreciated, every single staff member are there for the children-(not just a job). I have learnt so much while working here through the many courses they put you through-e.g first aid,health and safety,food hygiene-to name a few. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else- I love walking in every morning seeing the children and looking forward to spending the day with them.
I cannot recommend Teepee Day Nursery highly enough! Such an wonderful team to work alongside! Management are 100% supportive & welcoming. The whole team works together as a family and are extremely helpful and supportive. Director really takes care of us, especially now in surreal and very difficult time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teepee Day Nursery?