Teepee Day Nursery
Teepee Day Nursery Employee Review

very welcoming,everyone is there for you when needed,every day is different.

17 May 2020
Absolutely love working at Teepee- from the very first day (4 years ago) I have always been made to feel part of a team and appreciated, every single staff member are there for the children-(not just a job). I have learnt so much while working here through the many courses they put you through-e.g first aid,health and safety,food hygiene-to name a few. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else- I love walking in every morning seeing the children and looking forward to spending the day with them.
5.0Job security/advancement
20 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!
26 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
I cannot recommend Teepee Day Nursery highly enough! Such an wonderful team to work alongside! Management are 100% supportive & welcoming. The whole team works together as a family and are extremely helpful and supportive. Director really takes care of us, especially now in surreal and very difficult time.
21 May 2020
Same location
Part Time Nursery Administrator (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.