Teepee Day Nursery
Teepee Day Nursery Employee Review

Nice and easy to fill out.

13 February 2020
We are a very close team who enjoy making sure the happiness and safety of the children and their families on a day to day basis. Everyday brings a smile on my face as soon as i walk through the door.
5.0Job security/advancement
17 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Room Leader Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
I really enjoy working at Teepee, the girls have been very welcoming since the day I started. Everyone is supportive and the girls are more than happy to go out of their way to help you, should you need any help, support or advice. Very spacious nursery, all room have access to free flow and the gardens are amazing! Many, many training opportunities, which most are from NDNA or in house training run by the director, whom is extremely knowledgeable. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else!! Thank you Teepee for having me :)
Pros
Training, support system, competitive pay
21 May 2020
Same location
Part Time Nursery Administrator (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
20 May 2020
Same location
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!
  1. Nice and easy to fill out.