Teepee Day Nursery
Teepee Day Nursery Employee Review

Lovely, welcome and fun place to work

17 February 2020
Teepee is an outstanding nursery and I get to learn new things on a daily basis. The management team are experienced, motivated and very supportive and it's a great atmosphere and they really look after their team.
5.0Job security/advancement
21 May 2020
Part Time Nursery Administrator (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
20 May 2020
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!
17 May 2020
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Absolutely love working at Teepee- from the very first day (4 years ago) I have always been made to feel part of a team and appreciated, every single staff member are there for the children-(not just a job). I have learnt so much while working here through the many courses they put you through-e.g first aid,health and safety,food hygiene-to name a few. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else- I love walking in every morning seeing the children and looking forward to spending the day with them.
  1. Lovely, welcome and fun place to work