Teepee Day Nursery

Teepee Day Nursery Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong.
The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!
Absolutely love working at Teepee- from the very first day (4 years ago) I have always been made to feel part of a team and appreciated, every single staff member are there for the children-(not just a job).
I have learnt so much while working here through the many courses they put you through-e.g first aid,health and safety,food hygiene-to name a few.

I couldn't imagine working anywhere else- I love walking in every morning seeing the children and looking forward to spending the day with them.
I cannot recommend Teepee Day Nursery highly enough! Such an wonderful team to work alongside!
Management are 100% supportive & welcoming.

The whole team works together as a family and are extremely helpful and supportive.

Director really takes care of us, especially now in surreal and very difficult time.
I love working at teepee, all of my colleagues are supportive, encouraging and very friendly. I love seeing the children’s skills develop and seeing that the children are very happy within the nursery. All staff work together as a team to help develop the children’s education and to make memories.
I really enjoy working at Teepee, the girls have been very welcoming since the day I started.
Everyone is supportive and the girls are more than happy to go out of their way to help you, should you need any help, support or advice.

Very spacious nursery, all room have access to free flow and the gardens are amazing!

Many, many training opportunities, which most are from NDNA or in house training run by the director, whom is extremely knowledgeable.

I couldn't see myself working anywhere else!! Thank you Teepee for having me :)
Pros
Training, support system, competitive pay
Teepee is an outstanding nursery and I get to learn new things on a daily basis. The management team are experienced, motivated and very supportive and it's a great atmosphere and they really look after their team.
I absolutely love working at Teepee, it's a real home from home environment where I can truly say that everyone really cares. The team are fantastic and really care about the children and each other. We have great training opportunities that we are able to access and we enjoy working towards awards to keep us really on top form.
We are a very close team who enjoy making sure the happiness and safety of the children and their families on a day to day basis. Everyday brings a smile on my face as soon as i walk through the door.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teepee Day Nursery?