Ted Baker

Ted Baker Employee Reviews

United Kingdom111 reviews
I need job I live derby derby any way I have car I’m coming work for car I need work permit I had work I need any shift night day any I live derby De23
No good company to work for , too much astle very demanding, the keep watching all your movement, you need permission to go to the toilet, working like animals.
Always have had problem with salary .
This is one of the worst jobs I've ever had the staff are up themselves It was with staffline and then can let you go when they want the work is tidius and mind numbing no organisation in any part of the building
Working for Ted Baker is a fantastic place to work. The interview process is very quick and the work is easy. The training is very complete and can be completed while you are at work where there is lots of support
Very productive and nice place,managers at Ted Baker is very helpful and nice.Work is very easy.People at Ted Baker is very friendly and really helpfull
There is a good atmosphere in this company. People are nice and helpful. This company follows the rules of health and saffety.The menagment is friendly.
Amazing enviroment and culture, also they value people a lot
I worked at ted baker for a year and in that time we went from all being the beat of friends to being forced out the company, I was sexually harassed, bullied and victimised, management both within the store and above it ( regional manager) were rude, arrogant and misogynistic men
I love it there. The people are what makes that company from admins to directors, There are no walls. Everyone is so approachable. I'm obsessed with the brand so working for them makes me so proud and I take pride in the values they hold.
People care at Ted Baker. Your voice is heard, and it is genuinely a warm atmosphere. There's no friction or cliques with the staff, and people have a natural chemistry like nowhere I've ever seen.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ted Baker?
It's a fast paced job. With lots to do. You will never feel bored. Excellent people and company to work for.
Young team. And very respectful of everyone's individuality.

Uniform allowance. Long hours
expected to create yourself something to do when its all already done. management were very un-cooperative. great staff and a comforting feeling too. managers were just unprofessional
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad management
Was enjoying working at ted baker warehouse as an e-commerce assistant, the job was very active, the managers were all nice people who were there for you. The Warehouse moved town so had to quit
Ted Baker is a well-established company so a typical day at work consisted of me talking to customers on a regular basis and assisting them with product information. I was also instructed to regularly replenish stock on the shop floor. I learned how to deal with different types of customers including ones who caused a bit of a stir and I learnt the importance of maintaining standards on a shop floor. I had to also communicate effectively with my colleagues in order to increase productivity. I found this hard at times because some of my colleagues had high standards but I felt I eventually was able to reach these standards. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know different customers and how I could assist them with regards to the products on the shop floor.
Often told off a few times for the same thing by a few people

Being called to come to work even during sickness

No balance life-word

You must buy own uniform with 75% off (still expensive)

Pay is decent and bonuses possible

Designs are great

Pros
Nice design of clothes, decent pay
Cons
Stressful, big pressure, making a big deal of small and petty things
I wouldn’t work for this company. They discriminate and they are not supportive in any situations for example. Health problems and family members passing away. Also another thing is they under pay you and they think they can get away with it. If your looking for a kick start in a retail career. Do not apply for them.
Pros
Friendly team members
Cons
No free uniform, discrimination, Bonus is low.
would gladly recommend working there, fantastic family atmosphere, job progression and satisfaction, options to work in other stores, well rewarded on recognition
My position as sales assistant on the Ted Baker team enabled me to re ne my retail skills with a reputable brand, along with developing new skills working within a high street department store.
Key learning curves in this position included collaboration with multiple departments to meet mutual targets within the store and balancing responsibilities to meet targets set by managerial sta . In addition to these insights, I completed Ted Baker’s agship training programme. This experience ultimately provided me with the con dence to be able to perform to the highest standard as an ambassador for a leading high street retailer.
When I initially started at Ted Baker I loved it. Management were lovely, nice area, got on with those who I worked with. I got reeled in with the nice discounts, fun incentives and the somewhat decent clothes that didn’t make you throw up in your mouth completely. Then once management changed, everything went down hill quicker than the British Government when David Cameron was in charge.

The whole thing was an absolute mess from start to finish, management were so young they didn’t know what they were doing majority of the time so they were on the ultimate power trip. If you ever had to picture what the most annoying irritant diarrhea stain of a boss would be, that was your location manager here at Ted. Some would relentlessly bully on the basis that they just didn’t like you or you were a million times better at their job than what they were, in my case, I was watched on CCTV with no reason but was given a Record of Conversation anyway. Not only do you have to deal with being watched like a hawk whilst you are working, you also have to deal with your location manager and your area manager plotting to try and fire you. Why you may ask? Because you don’t get their jokes and don’t scream “yaaaas queen! Slayy guurl omg ilysm” at every customer that sets foot on your concession. You could put it down to racism, as I didn’t see anybody else of the “majority” if you will, get the same shtick as others did.

All in all, nobody knows what they’re doing at Ted Baker. You could complain till the cows come home to their head office and they will never reply to your emails, there’s
 - more...
Good place to work, a really friendly atmosphere and all of the customers are always lovely. I would greet them at the door and they would always smile and have a friendly attitude.
Maintaining Health and Safety precautions.
Evaluate and provide feedback to new hire employees to higher level of management.

Assign routine and non routine tasks and assist in the schedule preparation for the sale associates, cashiers and coordinators ( visual merchandisers ) and ensure that activities are carried out in the most effective manner.

-Greet customers and ensure that they are served by shop staff in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.