TechNET IT Recruitment

TechNET IT Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews
The directors are very supportive.
Company work collaboratively. Lots of incentives to help achieve. Flexible working hours. Office dogs! Gave me some amazing tools to use for future
I have been working at TechNET for just under a year and I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. They were able to offer me valuable training and insights into the recruitment industry from a marketing perspective. They have very high standards and expect to see excellent results, but at the same time they are willing to provide help and assistance along the way.
When I joined TechNet, I was welcomed by everyone. One of the many things that attracted me to the company, was their intense training program, which for me was important as I was going into the Tech field with not the greatest knowledge. Little did i know I was going to regret this 2 weeks in as the work pressure was overwhelming. However little did I know on my 4th week I would pull my first possible client because of the training. To have made this achievement so close into starting, shows how much care and consideration the directors take into ensuring you are the best consultant out there! Never have I felt so happy and fierce about striving to work hard and be part of a company that is never short of helping you to reach the highest level of success!
Easy to say, I have made the best decision being part of the TechNet Family!
At TechNet I was welcomed by everyone on my first day, and since everyone has been lovely. You will definitely go through wars and feel overwhelmed during training however, you start to realise how much you're becoming the best version of yourself and how much value that holds.
The support here is amazing and they push you to the best you can be. WORK HERE cause you won't regret it
- Intense training course in which you learn something new every day
- Friendly & fun team with a buzzing atmosphere

- Great office facilities

- The role is hard but you get out what you put in!
A lot of people will say recruitment is not for them but sometimes it just takes the right agency.

At TechNet, you will be put through your paces and feel overwhelmed a lot, however, you start to realise how much you're developing and how much value that holds.

Everyone in the office knows how to banter and have a laugh, making it such a welcoming environment to come into. At the same time though, everyone will be grinding it out to ensure we're taking home that commission.

This is the first job I've woke up in the morning for and skipped into work.
Pros
Commission rates, Quarterly rewards, Management
Cons
Very long hours at the start
I have currently worked at TechNET for 2 years and have enjoyed every minute.

As a team, we are built by people who are dedicated, hard-working, passionate and driven to succeed which makes it an incredible place to work. All of this is recognised through incentives that are extremely rewarding and ensure all effort is recognised. We can work long hours so it's great to be in an environment full of life and collaboration!

Training in the business is extremely structured and taught by the Directors themselves, covering everything you need to be successful in the industry. If you struggle there is always someone to offer advice.

Amazing agency to work for.
As someone who has spent the last 7yrs at TechNET since coming out of University I for one can vouch for TechNET's family orientated culture, determination to stamp it's footprint in the industry and to create highly successful, well trained consultants.

Recruitment isn't for the faint hearted and TechNET cut's no corners in how they train and develop it's staff. The rewards are second to none and if you promise to for fill your commitments and responsibilities the financial rewards are fantastic.
Pros
Financial Rewards, Flexible Hours, Team Culture
Company support work/life balance
Flexible working hours

Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Lots of support and training

OFFICE DOGS!

Great office with everything you need to work proactively and also Relax when its needed.

Great company culture
Pros
Free lunches
Fantastic agency - 5*. Love working here, the environment is great, management are supportive and it's a collaborative atmosphere with good benefits!!!!!!
TechNET are outstanding in their ways of working. I have learnt more here than in any other job through the great training and support that they provide.
Work hard play hard culture with great team incentives and rewards. The training scheme is excellent and there really is no limit to what you can achieve if you are determined.
The office is relaxed and sociable with Directors and Managers being extremely approachable. The entire team are supportive and collaborative.

Hours are long, but there is flexitime to make work/life balance easier.
Pros
Flexitime/Supportive Environment/Freedom to build your career
Cons
Long hours/Can be KPI driven at times
Rechnet Corporation allowed me to develop my knowledge and experience in IT and take that to the next level as a professional.