It's really straight forward actually they give you a number of days for your trail you come in and they show you what to do the first time and then you do it but if you don't remember then that's fine they will show you again they prefer you to keep asking other than get something wrong.
I personally had 3 trial shifts with no pay.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TeamSport Indoor Karting?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make TeamSport Indoor Karting a better place to work?3 people answered
- Do they pay weekly or monthly?3 people answered
- What would you suggest TeamSport Indoor Karting management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the TeamSport Indoor Karting employee discount?3 people answered
- Is it a group interview?3 people answered
- Can you work for teamsport if your a member3 people answered
- How are the working hours at TeamSport Indoor Karting?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at TeamSport Indoor Karting? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of TeamSport Indoor Karting?2 people answered