Yes however if you have previously shown undesirable characteristics as a customer then the you will probably not be given the job. These include: being argumentative, poor communication, a sense of entitlement or just being an unpleasant customer this will lead the staff members to believe that you will be difficult to work with. However if the staff has had no repeat problems with you then you will probably be preferred over a non-go karting enthusiast
Yes you can work at teamsport even if you are a member.
Yes, being a member just means you don't have to have briefings every time you arrive to race. You can work for Team Sport and still be a member.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TeamSport Indoor Karting?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make TeamSport Indoor Karting a better place to work?3 people answered
- Do they pay weekly or monthly?3 people answered
- What would you suggest TeamSport Indoor Karting management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the TeamSport Indoor Karting employee discount?3 people answered
- Is it a group interview?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at TeamSport Indoor Karting?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at TeamSport Indoor Karting? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at TeamSport Indoor Karting?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of TeamSport Indoor Karting?2 people answered