Teamjobs Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and demanding but rewarding
ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Poole3 August 2018
As an Assitant, I was required to help two house removal companies deliver household furniture.

I was working with a team of three, myself included. I was a non-driver.

As a team, we had to collect household furniture and transport them individually into the van. Sometimes I would assist others who were a bit slow. So common sense and using your initiative is vital.

The hardest part of the job was to deliver the furniture to the customers' new house as quick as possible. Sometimes it was demanding and I would need to quicken the pace. Though, for a beginner in this field of work, it does improve on one's time management skills.

What I enjoyed most about this job is that you're outside most of the day, you have a one hour break for lunch, get to talk to the customer; which I really enjoyed and go into newly furbished homes.

Overall, you rarely stop- so time quickly progresses and then its off home.
Pros
Outside all day and hours of work quickly go and get paid obviously.
Cons
Only one to two days work for most of the week.
waitress
Waitress/Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth8 February 2016
I start my job at 5:15 and I finish at the end, it depends, sometimes i can finish earlier or later.
My co-workers are nice and we have a positive team spirit

stay focus on the job when you will finish well your job
Excellent Team
Testlink (Current Employee) –  Poole, ENG17 August 2015
TeamJobs is fast and reliable for helping me find work. Great communication from all the team.

I moved down to Poole in 2014 and within 3 days of moving down to this area, Aimee and Vicki found me an assembly job which secured me with a fulltime employment contract with this

Overall I have always been impressed.