Teaching Personnel Employee Reviews for Teaching Assistant

Newcastle branch is fantastic
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear4 December 2019
Teaching personnel is a fantastic company to work for I was contacted for an interview and very shortly after had my interview and was straight into work. The Newcastle branch are fantastic Imogen and her team go above and beyond for you and always keep in touch and always find bookings for you. The consultants are very helpful and friendly. The interview and vetting process was quick and I was in work in no time. The schools are great and you feel like one of the team I’m really enjoying working for them and would definitely recommend!
Great Company
Supply Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tavistock, Devon19 November 2019
Have been much busier than expected supply TAing since signing up with Teaching Personnel.
Great online training courses abvailable.
Supportive, helpful, friendly staff - nothing too much trouble.
NO pressure to accept roles.
Great place to work.
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  London12 November 2019
Good staff and decent work ethics. You get booked to work at some good schools and interact with young minds. I highly recommend you to join teaching Personel
Fantastic Agency secured me long term work
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newport, Newport31 October 2019
I was a little bit concerned joining an agency at first but I’m glad I joined the right one.

They’ve secured me a full time job in a secondary school after a week or so of being registered.

The Newport team were great and I can’t recommend them enough
Pros
Long term work
Great people
Supply Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire22 October 2019
Teaching Personnel are lovely to work for, they don't pressure you to work. The primary group are very friendly and love to chat with you. They like to be kept up to date with your availability which is great too.
Great company to work for
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff16 October 2019
I have worked for teaching personnel for the past 2 years and secured three long term roles since joining. From day one i was placed into a school who then kept me for 6 months, once my placement had come to an end the agency were talking to me about a new role that i went straight into. I couldn't recommend them enough.
supportive and keen to help
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham15 October 2019
Teaching Personnel is an agency providing supply teaching jobs and teaching assistant roles across Uk.
Agents are supportive and keen to help you find the most appropriate role according to your needs and career ambitions.
Reliable, efficient, friendly, trustworthy.
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kent and now Bristol11 October 2019
Teaching Personnel are wonderful and have helped me so much. One of the best things is that they have branches all over the UK and have a wide range of contacts. From my first ever encounter with teaching personnel they have always listened to where my interests lie and how best to find a job that play to my strengths. Working through the agency can bring out opportunities that you may have not been able to access on your own due to all there fantastic contacts. All the agents are very friendly and alway easy to contact and talk to. I would highly recommend teaching personnel to anyone that needs that extra bit of support in helping them finding there dream job. You can be assured that you are in the best hands when signing up to teaching personnel.
Opportunity for lots of learning experiences
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Wales UK1 October 2019
Worked for TP for over the year and had long standing posts in different schools. I took something of value from each school, with the visits to different schools broadening my perspectives on various ideas. Benefit of agency work is that it is much more flexible than actually being contracted to the school.
Worst company I've ever worked for
SEND Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bishop Auckland25 September 2019
What can I say?? Problem after problem with this company... Booking long term shifts then canceling them last minute. Refusing to pay for the amount of hours worked. Ever after numerous phonecalls to discuss this and promises made then broken.
They lie through their teeth so you register with them, then leave you stranded. Avoid at all costs..
Fantastic company
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire8 August 2019
This is the best agency I have worked for they have been able to get me numerous amounts of work. I am so happy with them. Lovely people and very empathetic. Thank you!!!!
Productive and fun workplace
Supply Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire25 July 2019
Teaching personnel is very flexible with what you can and can’t do and can support you in whatever decision or direction you wish to take. Teaching personnel is also very friendly and a very productive team!
Great so far
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire24 July 2019
Lovely staff. Always helpful. Regularly checked on me to ensure everything was ok and I was happy. Couldn’t of got off to a better start. They always try to ensure I am busy with work which is what I wanted.
worst agency with no sense of reward to its own employees
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire23 July 2019
had been working in this agency for 2 years and i strongly recommend people to not to work for them as pay is so minimum and they steal your pay. The only thing for them is money. please do not join them. there are other good agencies which pay good for all your hard work. The staff thinks that they are smart enough to fool the employees.
Pros
Cons
everything
Flexible/ good place to work
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester22 July 2019
They are very flexible and understanding on when you can and can’t work and take any problems and issues with consideration. Very good with finding work.
Pros
Flexible hours and understanding
Cons
Agency so not always guaranteed work
Good agency to work for..
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bracknell - Slough - Wokingham..15 July 2019
Good agency to work for, but for temporary work - not in the summer holidays, or not when the children have a week or two off with their half term etc..
Pros
Good temporary work..
Cons
Not working in the summer, or half term, or other weeks the children have weeks off..
Great friendly supportive team
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff27 June 2019
Having worked for Teaching Personnel for the past 3 year I have nothing but positive things to say. Everyone in the office is really friendly and supportive.
Pros
Friendly Consultants, Competitive Pay
helpful and friendly
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  London22 June 2019
I was allocated with a job with in the first month of applying! I love the school I am currently at.
My job requirements are straight forward! a fantastic team both at the agency and the school!
Waste of time
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire29 May 2019
Very discriminatory towards candidates with a criminal record and the cross dresser community. They are in general a very backward closed minded agency. They are also quite jobsworth and demanding with references. Staff are also rude!
All about the Business
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 May 2019
They phone you same day for jobs asking are you available for work no time to get to the school when ask about the pay it varies if you have any problems your on your own no support
Pros
Some staff are friendly
Cons
Low pay contact you same morning for work if you have any problems you have to sort it out yourself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teaching Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

Teaching Personnel Reviews by Location