Teaching Personnel Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Excellent
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newport, Newport31 October 2019
From the moment I interviewed with Teaching Personnel to present I have felt part of something special. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable from the start. Everyone works as a well oiled machine to achieve goals and there is always time for some humour. The management team give you the correct tools to help you progress in the role and help you climb up the career ladder. Overall a great company to work for and would advise anyone else to give it a shot.
I love TP!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wimbledon, Greater London17 October 2019
A supportive and hardworking team. Working hard to pair England's top teaching and support staff talents with top performing schools across London and the nation. TP is the company you want in your corner when seeking a new role within education.
Weird environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom23 May 2019
As a consultant it can be a great opportunity to develop career wise if you are liked by the right people and turn up with a fake smile and ridiculous bubbly personality. Environment can be quite cliquey and management are more focused on targets than wellbeing of staff and what their needs are. Really long hours sat at a desk and your every move is watched (personal emails, figures etc). If you don’t meet targets you won’t be supported you will just be treated like rubbish.

Encouraged to put out ads for jobs that don’t exist and bring people in for interviews for jobs they will never be offered in order to get figures up.

Shame really as initially you are sold a completely different environment!
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long hours, bad salary and micromanagement
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol12 September 2018
We are a close knit team of honest, dedicated and friendly consultants. We each have our own specialisms and often come from a background within sales or education.
Management ensure that we are fully supported and run fun and attainable competitions to help you reach your targets.
The in office and out of office training programme ensures that you are provided with expert advice to help manage your candidates, clients and time effectively to succeed in your role. I enjoy the team, building long lasting client relationships and placing candidates in the right roles the most!
Pros
Being market leaders in Education Recruitment, 360 Recruitment, Great Team, Training
Cons
Early Mornings
Sociable company with lots of opportunity for progression
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol12 September 2018
I would highly recommend working for Teaching Personnel. I joined the company with no prior recruitment experience but this has not held me back in any way as I have always felt supported by my colleagues and management. The training offered is very extensive, I have found it to be extremely useful and it is also fun! Day to day life in the office is really enjoyable, not only is the office a sociable place, but the nature of the work means every day is different. I have been with the company five months now and can honestly say I have not once found myself bored at my desk! There is lots of opportunity for career progression and this is very easy to see with a career ladder you can follow to ensure you are working towards your goals. If you are seeking a role in education recruitment I cannot recommend Teaching Personnel enough.
Great company to work for...
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff7 September 2018
Teaching Personnel is a great place to work and no matter how long you have been in the job, provides you with constant clear career progression. The team here in Wales are friendly and sociable as well as career driven and passionate about supporting both schools and candidates with the highest level of service.