Just eager to get their comission, I mean get you started
The interview was more about finding out about previous experience and what sort of placement I would like - not a typical interview (but in a good way!)
Why I wanted to work for them?
What kind of work I wanted?
What could they do for me?
What I wanted to get from them?
Experiences you have.
What you are looking to do.
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Teaching Personnel? How many days do you get per year?4 people answered