The interview process is a relaxed meeting. They are friendly and very accommodating. I felt valued and at ease. It was the best decision I made. Thank you David.
Very long 4 stage interview and presentation
Informal but thorough
Nice and friendly
You will be assigned your own Education Recruitment consultant when you register with Teaching Personnel who will be able to talk to you about what documentation you need to take for your interview.
You will be able to discuss at the interview the type of work you are looking for whether that be permanent, long-term, short-term or perhaps 121 tuition and in return your consultant will be able to talk to you about the schools in your area and what to expect.
Whilst the documentation required is a formality for Teaching Personnel to be able to clear you for working in schools, the rest of your interview will be finding about about you, what work you are looking for and to discuss working with Teaching Personnel along with job opportunities available.
Becoming more and more strict- which is a good thing as this job takes a certain type of worker and thinker and i feel our vetting process is now catching people out who dont fit the tp bill
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Teaching Personnel? How many days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered