I get £57 for teaching assistant, not too bad pay if you get lots of jobs but for me, not enough work on offer and very disappointed with this as I am a qualified teacher and don’t get any teaching jobs with tp.
I was emailed saying £65, but really got from £34 for half day and £44 for full day, after the tax, and agent money removed I guess. Even though they didnt mention anything like so.
£60 roughly for classroom management £52 for teaching assistant
Ranges from £54.00 - £70.00
It’s £50 per day.
£50-£60 of your lucky
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Teaching Personnel? How many days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered