6 hours a day when I actually get a day. Roughly once a month with this company 💩
A day a week
I can work about 8 or 10 hrs a day, in a nursery, or in a School only about 7 hrs..
On average i'd work around 9 hours a day but the time flies!! no time for clock watching here - it will be home time before you know it and in between you'll have achieved a lot.
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered