Just have your CV and a positive attitude ready!
If you have experience as a tutor or working with young people, emphasise that during the interview. Really sell your passion for your subject, education generally and wanting young people to succeed.
For an interview with teaching personnel you would be required to take photo ID (passport or driving licence), household bill with your name and address showing, all qualifications and certificates you hold, and a big smile.
Revise your maths and English as they test you on a psychometric test. Brush up on your PowerPoint as they expect a slideshow. Be positive at all times. Negativity isn’t taken lightly there. If you are shy and timid person then, you won’t get through the interview stage.
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered