Have a degree, must have a passion to teach and work with children
I found out from word of mouth
Have some experience in working with children and in schools.
Undertake a DBS
Talk about your experiences of working in schools and what you have learnt.
Familiarise yourself with the Safeguarding of the company.
Online application, and then an informal chat/interview at the local branch. Then a DBS check has to be done. Once that is completed, teaching can begin!
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered